You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, February 10th 2015, 1:34pm

Help Needed

Hello to anyone reading this, during the last few days i've been looking into MMORPG's and found out this one which seems very cool.

I've always played summoner-type classes as i like the warm feeling of having a companion(or perhaps a slave..) at my side helping me all the time. I've been lurking the forums around for 2 days looking into builds to figure out mine and i think i got the Core skills of the builds everyone seems to be posting, would appreciate any feedback :D .

Do you think this will be a viable build for leveling and maybe End-Game?
http://en.allodswiki.ru/calc/#!4!132...3…BD!ggyquw/OOHIB

Wednesday, February 11th 2015, 12:39pm

Glad to see everyone's advise, keep them coming!.

On a serious note, if the in-game community is as responsive as the forum community then i guess i'll have to move along to a new game.

Farewell everyone, have a nice day :).

Wednesday, February 11th 2015, 2:40pm

why not look at this thread? its the 4th from above right now

http://en.allods.com/forum/index.php?pag…d&threadID=6552

there are lots of infos regarding what you asked...

but if dont want to play this game and feel offended already just because you dont get an answer this fast, its OK
farewell, have a nice day too :P

Wednesday, February 11th 2015, 2:50pm

There is a ton to talk about summoner and your build so it doesn't make much sence to say everything here.
Since you are new it's better that you play a build that is good for leveling up.
Keep in mind that low lvl builds wont work in end game optimally and v.v.

I would suggest, working on the build you posted, to use Hellion instead of lurker and add some aegis rubies on the 3rd tier. 1-2 at least of each set to test what you need.

Unless you are experienced in the game and have some good boutique items, having a tanky pet that you can heal will help you lvl up faster by dieing less, instead of going for an 'aoe' build.
You probably dont need r3 of desecration and blood tap rubies. Instead take 1-2 rubies in Summoning mastery.

As you play you will need to test and make your own build.
I really think it's better you make your own build according to your playstyle and how strong your char is.
(you can ignore all my comments if that build works for you)

Stat rubies, neurotoxin and healing are your priorities imo, but add rubies/talents on every aspect of summoner as you lvl up, little by little. You need to have tested everything by lvl 60.
e.g add r1 howl and increase when you can, same with tap etc, have most skills from the beginning if possible (you dont need acid)

The build you posted looks like an aoe farming/kak pvp build or so. But you can use it as a guide with few changes.

When you lvl up, ignore all the above and make specific builds for end game.

Wednesday, February 11th 2015, 3:17pm

dragagon

Unregistered

just go YOLO n make ur own builds, you learn best from mistakes ;)

and don't rely on others if u want to play, that'll never do =/

Wednesday, February 11th 2015, 10:09pm

reeah19

Intermediate

1st page has same questions answered over and over again, you can read those and make an idea, many experienced summoner already replied to exactly same questions, is not that hard to read and filter what u like and what u dont.
Fireofdeath -70 - demonologist
Puffypuf - 65 - furball warden
Rensy - 65 - paladin
Akyrra - 70 - psionicist healer
Turquiose - 60 - bard
Springfull - 60 - mage
FoxBee - 31 warden