You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, February 10th 2015, 3:24pm

Mhuldoon

Professional

• "Mhuldoon" started this thread

Guild Portal: Love Festival

Dear Sarnaut,

Put on your best outfit, light the scented candles, launch the rose petals and prepare to woo the community as part of the Valentines Day Contest - for love is in the air and we have prizes waiting for those who can prove it!

Charismatic costumes and a host of other rewards are just waiting to find their way into your heart, if you can find your way into ours through tales or pictures of love - so share your best love stories and screenshots for a chance to receive heartfelt prizes!

This Guild Portal Event will begin on the 10th of February and ends on the 24th of February - so there is plenty of time to craft your charming masterpiece, no matter whether you're an eligible bachelor looking for love, or partners in Allods crime.

---------

To participate, simply share your best love story on the Guild Portal:

http://guilds.en.allods.com/forum/topics/event-love-festival

• Unedited screenshot(s)
• Short story or poem (text only)

Note: Photoshop / Art / Video content is **NOT** accepted!
Should you decide to include a story, please try to keep it short (~400 words maximum) and readable for all

Once the event ends, the Top-10 voted entries per-client region will receive:

1st-3rd: Suit of Passion Set, 5,000 Premium Crystals, 4 Anniversary Platinum Coins.
4th-6th: 3,000 Premium Crystals, 3 Anniversary Platinum Coins, 5 Anniversary Gold Coins.
7th-10th: 2,000 Premium Crystals, 3 Anniversary Platinum Coins.

Note: Rewards can be converted into game time on P2P server upon request. In addition, multiple entries in a single region are accepted, though players can only win a prize once.

We wish you all a happy Valentine’s day and look forward to seeing your charming content!

-The Allods Team

This post has been edited 5 times, last edit by "Mhuldoon" (Feb 11th 2015, 8:10pm)

Tuesday, February 10th 2015, 8:15pm

Brunette

Beginner

whoa wait wait wait

will we get a normal event?? shoot arrows, win undies and other vanity???

Tuesday, February 10th 2015, 8:34pm

IAmGroot

Professional

whoa wait wait wait

will we get a normal event?? shoot arrows, win undies and other vanity???
I was told we only get the undies event if I go on camera and dance around in my undies once again for the sake of winning jack diddly squat.

Wednesday, February 11th 2015, 5:51am

Brunette

Beginner

I was told we only get the undies event if I go on camera and dance around in my undies once again for the sake of winning jack diddly squat.
well get your camera ready

Wednesday, February 11th 2015, 1:56pm

chidictator

Beginner

So how about the in-game event? Will there be any?

Wednesday, February 11th 2015, 4:25pm

Mhuldoon

Professional

Don't worry, the presence of a Valentine-GP event doesn't mean there won't be a server event as well - so stay tuned.

Wednesday, February 11th 2015, 5:01pm

Wednesday, February 11th 2015, 5:03pm

Artuditu

Trainee

Vanessa this is not event for you :D

"Note: Photoshop / Art / Video content is **NOT** accepted!"

Wednesday, February 11th 2015, 5:08pm

i not see there photoshop only screenshots and story combined

Wednesday, February 11th 2015, 5:17pm

Hello,

@Lady : You have to post your screen and story on the Guild Portal, not this forum thread.

I'm not sure that screen+text in the screen are accepted. You'll have to write your text and add some pictures for illustration. We'll ask for more details and let you know :).
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

Wednesday, February 11th 2015, 8:11pm

Mhuldoon

Professional

Removed the combined part to save confusion.

It means you could supply a story as well as screenshots if you wished (as a single entry), but not merged together (eg. photoshop). Also, considering the event is being held via Guild Portal - entries submitted here on the forums will not count.

Thursday, February 12th 2015, 5:08pm

chidictator

Beginner

I've got one more question regarding the contest ;).

Let's say two people want to enroll and they are married in the game. We want to 'share' our 'love story' and what happens when we win anything? Do both of us get the prize or just the person who submitted the entry? Or we can ask you to divide the prize?

Thursday, February 12th 2015, 5:25pm

IAmGroot

Professional

I've got one more question regarding the contest ;).

Do both of us get the prize or just the person who submitted the entry? Or we can ask you to divide the prize?
I had this question too, but was too lazy to type it.

My wife and I are married .. IRL and in game.

Friday, February 13th 2015, 10:21am

Quick questions here:
1. Is it ok if the story has 460 words? (the rule says AROUND (~) 400, sooooo)
2. If we post 2 or more stories/ screenshots, we will only get one prize. Still, all of them will be reviewd, right? Whoever judges them will choose the best one after having a look over all of them, right?
3. Are there any censorship rules? I'm not going to swear within the story or anytihing, but can we make sly allusions to more "controversial" topics (not really that big of a deal, but still unorthodox enough)?

Friday, February 13th 2015, 10:40am

Quick questions here:
1. Is it ok if the story has 460 words? (the rule says AROUND (~) 400, sooooo)
It's ok. But, if possible, try to stick to 400 or less. We won't remove an entry or disqualify it if it goes a bit beyond 400.
2. If we post 2 or more stories/ screenshots, we will only get one prize. Still, all of them will be reviewd, right? Whoever judges them will choose the best one after having a look over all of them, right?
Every entry that follows the rules will be reviewed. If, for example, you have two entries, and both are very good, only one of them will enter the Top-10.
3. Are there any censorship rules? I'm not going to swear within the story or anytihing, but can we make sly allusions to more "controversial" topics (not really that big of a deal, but still unorthodox enough)?
Depends on what kind of allusions. As long as it follows the forum Code of Conduct, it will be fine, since these rules also apply to the Guild Portal.

Friday, February 13th 2015, 5:57pm

Mhuldoon

Professional

Hi all, just passing through to confirm the above by Zurion. You can enter as many times as you wish, though doing so (and winning) will not earn you more than one prize. 400 words is a guideline - we're not going to literally count the words, but if it's clearly in excess of the guideline, the entry may not be accepted.

Quoted

Let's say two people want to enroll and they are married in the game. We want to 'share' our 'love story' and what happens when we win anything? Do both of us get the prize or just the person who submitted the entry? Or we can ask you to divide the prize?
You are more than welcome to request a prize-divide if you wish to enter as a couple // group effort.

Regards,
Mhul

Tuesday, February 17th 2015, 1:26pm

Lioo

Professional

Occupation: Software Developer, Allods Online Moderator, Cloud Pirates Moderator

Event deadline

7 days left!
Deadline: 23.02.2015
Forum Code Of ConductGeneral Game RulesAccount Ownership RulesSupport Staff

• Subscribe to my Gaming or Anime YouTube Channel • Visit me on MAL

Tuesday, February 24th 2015, 2:43pm

So, when will the winners be announced? :D

Tuesday, February 24th 2015, 3:38pm

Gramarye

Professional

last events i took very long before winners got announced

Friday, February 27th 2015, 7:14pm

IAmGroot

Professional

Lol, congrats to the winners...

Really quite surprised that a REAL love story that occurred in the game did not even place.
But at least I have my wife next to me every night because of the game.
So I have the best prize of all anyways. :)

<snif>

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Zurion" (Feb 27th 2015, 7:19pm) with the following reason: No no. We don't use that word :)