You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, February 10th 2015, 7:36pm

hi guys a new player

not really a new player but an old returning. So i played during gpotato times and i made an account here a while ago but didnt bother playing until today when on a whim i decided to play and im installing at the moment so i wanted to ask u how is the game doing? Is the rune progression the same as in gpotato (the biggest p2w aspect) and if it is how much do runes cost here. Is full 7s still the minimum requirement for raiding and so on? and will i find players to play with once i log in at starting zones 10x for the help in advance

Tuesday, February 10th 2015, 7:53pm

There is a thread 2 bellow yours, that explains most of the stuff.

Tuesday, February 10th 2015, 8:03pm

IAmGroot

Professional

There is a thread 2 bellow yours, that explains most of the stuff.
You couldn't even link the poor guy the page?
You must always remember, assume the person you're speaking to knows absolutely nothing.

http://en.allods.com/forum/index.php?pag…d&threadID=6661

Tuesday, February 10th 2015, 8:04pm

there is no minimum requirement regarding runes for raiding
most players have minimum runes level 5 and better
some guild make their "own rules" regarding runes & gear for raiding but thats another story

the game is doing fine

there will very soon be the next big patch (version 6) that brings the new max level 65 and a "gearreset"

there are players everywhere, but in the endgame-zones are more than in the leveling areas of course
(but with patch 6 where new race "priden" comes there will be a new startng zone and it will most likely be very crowded)

there is another thread which is maybe intersting to read for you, Groot already linked it above my post :)

Tuesday, February 10th 2015, 8:13pm

well i saw it and yeah i got everything i just cant find where the p2p server is at can someone link cant find or is it buyable in the CS?

Tuesday, February 10th 2015, 8:29pm

Hello,

The P2P server is called "Smuggler Paradise". You'll find a lot of information on the "Smuggler Paradise" sub-section :
http://fr.allods.com/forum/index.php?page=Board&boardID=125

There's also a FAQ in this sub-section, where you'll get usefull links ;).

EDIT : In order to get back your old characters, you'll need to send a request to customer support, with all informations (except password) about your gPotato account :
http://support.my.com/games/kbPage/54?code=en_US
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language