You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, February 10th 2015, 8:13pm

Question about fire frost build

Does lightning jolt actually work? i see lots of ppl taking it in their builds.
And i know at start of mage rework it didnt work. (because the tooltip was right at that time, aparently now it isnt)

just making sure before i respec

EDIT: also why no one goes fire/lightning, these fire frost builds only go rank 2 in most fire spells cus they take ice comet

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "user_1104630" (Feb 10th 2015, 8:34pm)

Tuesday, February 10th 2015, 10:28pm

the fire spells are mostly taken for cc / effects and not for the damage
for damage, ice and lightning are much better... icy comet is one (or THE?) best attack in game, it deals an enormous amount of damage... no serious mage will ever miss icy comet

Wednesday, February 11th 2015, 3:25pm

dragagon

Unregistered

as a mage myself i feel like xplaining some things.

fire/frost is on END GAME focused as "pvp build" altho i found out that it's perfectly ncie for questing aswell

it's got nice aoe's combined with meteor/icy meteor

grants you cc (icy grave)

and has enough damage to pve perfectly thru to lv 60/65, altho when getting into end game levels i'd rather try full dps (frost/electro) since that'll go the fastest with electric pulse.

ppls builds are mostly based on "end game" cause it doesn't REALLY matter what builds you're running for questing.

Wednesday, February 11th 2015, 3:39pm

Yes jolt works, even in ice/fire builds. must take

Wednesday, February 11th 2015, 7:51pm

ok thanks for explaining wh ppl take fire frost into pvp :D