You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, February 12th 2015, 3:47pm

Mhuldoon

Professional

• "Mhuldoon" started this thread

6.0: Professions

Hey again,

6.0 "Broken Chains" news regarding how the patch effects "Professions":
http://en.allods.com/news/announcements/600-professions

Feel free to discuss the upcoming feature(s) here in this dedicated thread -- and be sure to re-check the Glyphs & Equipment article for how recipes are distributed.

Don't forget, this news is lucky - so if we reach combined250 likes, we'll be throwing in some Lucky Hours during next weekend. If more than one 6.0 news reach 250 likes during the same week, we'll launch an extra lucky hours!

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Mhuldoon" (Feb 13th 2015, 4:50pm)

Saturday, February 14th 2015, 7:14pm

GuessItsAmber

Intermediate

So why does it seem that professions look like you are going to now need CS items?

Saturday, February 14th 2015, 10:00pm

So why does it seem that professions look like you are going to now need CS items?

same thing i was wondering.

the scroll with x2 in the upper left corner looks like it would be a cash shop item

Saturday, February 14th 2015, 10:55pm

the scroll with x2 in the upper left corner looks like it would be a cash shop item
You don't really need that item. Yes, it's an item from the Boutique/Item Shop, but it will just give a bonus to the inspiration you gain.

Sunday, February 15th 2015, 2:58pm

GuessItsAmber

Intermediate

You don't really need that item. Yes, it's an item from the Boutique/Item Shop, but it will just give a bonus to the inspiration you gain.
It's not the point of not really needing that item, it's the point of this game going even more cash shop and forcing us to either spend more cash or grind all day on everyone of our incarns for gold just to buy the crap if we want that bonus.

Monday, February 16th 2015, 12:55am

GuessItsAmber

Intermediate

Off-Topic parts removed

Seems to me that it will take even longer to be able to craft anything, which in the long run will cost more gold to craft. Also seems to me the game wont be getting better but will be getting worse.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Zurion" (Feb 16th 2015, 7:00am)

Monday, February 16th 2015, 7:01am

I cleaned the thread a bit. I did ask you to keep it on-topic. And posting at the end "Going back to on-topic" does not help.

Monday, February 16th 2015, 11:37am

Quoted

I suppose the question that we should be asking is "If I don't buy the item, will my earned inspiration be less than now?"

If the item gives a bonus above and beyond the current level, but not using it has no effect **compared*to*now**, then it is just a way of getting a reduction in time.

If, on the other hand, the rate of inspiration gain is reduced *compared*to*now*, and the item makes up the difference, that is P2W (AOP: pay in cash-money or pay in gold-grinding-time, up to you to choose) of the worst sort. (The second-worst sort is the one where the rate is reduced and the item *more*than* makes up the difference.) It's the worst sort because it would say that they took something that worked about *that* well (not great, but not disastrously bad either), damaged it, and said, "here, pay us some money to undo the damage," in a notionally f2p game.

So: which is it? If a player does not buy the item, is his inspiration gain reduced compared to 5.*? If he does buy it, is it higher than in 5.*?
Now f2p 60 Xadaganian summy with 60/60/60 tailor/weaponsmith/alchemist, bleah gear, 555/555 runes
Now p2p 28 Xadaganian avenger with 20 weaponsmith
I'm on an extended break from Allods at the moment, but I'm lurking here to keep up with what's happening. From the looks of things in 5.0.02, I'm better off where I am.

Monday, February 16th 2015, 1:00pm

Fayne

German Community Manager

Hello everyone!

No cash items are required to obtain glyphs.
On Smuggler’s Paradise, players don’t have access to replicators at all but they can still advance in crafting.
If you don’t want to craft glyphs, you will be able to trade them with the help of the Negotiants. Glyphs can also be obtained from bosses at the Wild Shores.

Regards,
Fayne
Viele Grüße,
Fayne
Deutsche Allods Community Managerin