You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, February 13th 2015, 9:53am

Question about Cradle

I am in Cradle i have done the 10quest once and i have got 9/10 on the second quest Im 19/22 total on the quest do i have to do this 3times total in order to go to the next area meaning i have to wait for these quest to reset 3 times inorder to go to the next area?

thx,Zonda

Friday, February 13th 2015, 11:03am

no this quest line will end in the raid quest to the Dead City, ist not required for the new Zone.

the next area will be Pearl Ring/Irdish. I cant say it 100% sure but i think you Need to talk to the City guide in your capital City and check your mail, this will lead you to yasker (if youre imp) where the quest line to the new Zone starts.
the required lvl is 50+ if Memory serves me correctly.

Friday, February 13th 2015, 11:25am

Im Leg side and I'm lvl 51 i do not have any quest for the King

Friday, February 13th 2015, 11:38am

TheRampage

Trainee

Visit Marianne de Ardeur in Novograd,she will give u few pre quests for Pearl Ring,1st quests is to go in Purgatory,talk with goblin there,after that she will give u 3 more quests for 3 different zones,complete that too.So when u complete them u will get quest for Pearl ring from Aidenus...

Edit
If u cant take any important quest from Marianne complet Frozen Peak....

Friday, February 13th 2015, 3:28pm