You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, March 23rd 2014, 8:54pm

Fittkezo

Beginner

• "Fittkezo" started this thread

Heart Of The Wallet I Quit

WEll i quit this shitty game now,

Nothing as like before, i did investigate cuz i did like the game now it become shit.
x2 money each "gpot " or crystal shard or what u call it.

No places to farm golds, or yes there is " Wellebelle fucked up place " each drop 4 -8g (y
Gather a party for going 8astral runs each week & burn your hard farmed " uncommon loot " on boxes dat is 50% usefull?
so this means its 50%chanse to get 1 blue astral gear each weeked.. IF u dont buy Amtyst thing from cashshop ofc " CASHSHOP fucking all the time "

Made the game so no more quests after hit lvl 59, smart plan there.. Force people to but expensive exp scrolls or rage in tka rik for exp symbols, well u can´t buy exp scrolls cuz the currency guy is gone so need to buy em from fuckfaces in game 4k each.

And mount food how about dat? i know tons of ppl dat complain about dat bugg & mods and rest dudes also know this issue so ive been without mount in 3 - 4 days now. FUNNY.

new expansion " Heart of the WALLET " :cursing:

Sunday, March 23rd 2014, 8:58pm

Plenty of ways to make gold. 20 emblems from battlegrounds now give close to 500 gold per item, gold maze medium gives 5-10k gold per run and astral gives about 300-500 gold per run. That's plenty of gold to afford your upgrades if you're willing to invest some time. Can also sell boxes from GT/DC/TEPS for gold if your guild runs these (or GT solo of course).

Sunday, March 23rd 2014, 9:00pm

Fittkezo

Beginner

Plenty of ways to make gold. 20 emblems from battlegrounds now give close to 500 gold per item, gold maze medium gives 5-10k gold per run and astral gives about 300-500 gold per run. That's plenty of gold to afford your upgrades if you're willing to invest some time. Can also sell boxes from GT/DC/TEPS for gold if your guild runs these (or GT solo of course).
Cant enter GT solo..

Sunday, March 23rd 2014, 9:08pm

Then find someone to do it with. It's easy to do with two people. Both get one box and share the gold for the third one.

Sunday, March 23rd 2014, 9:12pm

Fischkopp

Intermediate

You cant farm Gold? Level 55 - 60 bring tons of Gold,roundabout 40k. I think thats enough,rlly. Dont be greedy.
Hinweis: alle von mir geposteten Bilder und Texte unterliegen meinem Copyright. Eine Weiterverarbeitung,Bearbeitung und Weiterverbreitung sind ohne mein ausdrückliches Einverständnis generell untersagt.
Ausnahmen: Hauptberufliche Mitarbeiter von my.com und Mail.ru sowie Communitymanager (aktuell Fayne)

Sunday, March 23rd 2014, 9:20pm

Fittkezo

Beginner

You cant farm Gold? Level 55 - 60 bring tons of Gold,roundabout 40k. I think thats enough,rlly. Dont be greedy.
Well dats true, but when u bought 2 x100cc stack for dat money.. or an another renic jar and start all over again & wait until u reach lvl 50 - 60 to get those gold again, yeeey fungame. Same shiet all the time (y I know its same for all but not everyone investigate in this shit.

Imagine a new poor player, he will hit 34 and quit.

Sunday, March 23rd 2014, 9:22pm

Fittkezo

Beginner

Then find someone to do it with. It's easy to do with two people. Both get one box and share the gold for the third one.
Well lets party up & go GT, Gt box whort 2k gold atleast some money. :thumbsup:

Sunday, March 23rd 2014, 9:25pm

Gumba

Trainee

Hello, i would like to know what is GT/DC/TEPS thanks ^^''.

Sunday, March 23rd 2014, 9:28pm

Well lets party up & go GT, Gt box whort 2k gold atleast some money. :thumbsup:

No thanks dude, i am so done with GT. Done it way to many times and prefer to spam DF for gold :p.

@ Aggroz, DC = dead city GT = gorluxor's tower teps = tep's pyramid.

Sunday, March 23rd 2014, 9:29pm

Gumba

Trainee

Oh kk thanks mates ;) !
Gor's tower seriously , isn't that impossible Oo , or do i just have to be 60 with my girlfriend and go rush it ? :o
We are both 2 bardes, have crappy runes , how is this possible please explain how you would solo ;s ?

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Aggroz" (Mar 23rd 2014, 9:56pm)

Sunday, March 23rd 2014, 10:49pm

I could go for some GT action, since I've had it sitting on my log five-ever. Let me know if you're on the sub server.