You are not logged in.

Sunday, February 15th 2015, 1:51pm

[Symbol of Water of Death] HELP!!!

Hi guys, I need help, I'm trying to buy exactly 3 [Symbols of Water of Death] in the league three weeks ago and I can not, I glanced at the Empire, and there are 7 auction sale, there is some possibility that I buy them in empire and transfer to the league? ?( ?( ?(

thank you

Sunday, February 15th 2015, 2:39pm

ÇiLeK

Intermediate

Hi and there's no way

Sunday, February 15th 2015, 3:24pm

Hi guys, I need help, I'm trying to buy exactly 3 [Symbols of Water of Death] in the league three weeks ago and I can not, I glanced at the Empire, and there are 7 auction sale, there is some possibility that I buy them in empire and transfer to the league? ?( ?( ?(

thank you

Only if they have vendor sell price. Even then it's high risk.

If you don't hesitate to use more shady methods, I heard there's some people who "bugged" during faction change and have access to both faction auction houses on Isle of Revelation. Not sure if there was people like that on New Frontier too, but you should ask around.

Sunday, February 15th 2015, 4:38pm

Gramarye

Professional

u could write a ticket and ask the support, maybe they'll help u...

Sunday, February 15th 2015, 11:26pm

Azazel

Beginner

thank you

Only if they have vendor sell price. Even then it's high risk.

If you don't hesitate to use more shady methods, I heard there's some people who "bugged" during faction change and have access to both faction auction houses on Isle of Revelation. Not sure if there was people like that on New Frontier too, but you should ask around.
This game... always something buggy to exploit. Getting more dissapointed every day

Rate this thread