You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, February 17th 2015, 3:39am

Can't find quest to Cradle and Wandering Isle

While i was questing in my 47's to 50, i never got a quest to go to Cradle or Wandering Isle, yet i have a quest that says that it's in ''Cradle'' in the quest log. The quest is called Spy Games, and a quest i need to do called ''Need More Energy!'' so i can do that quest. But that quest wont pop up, and the ingame quest finder doesn't help at all. Just gives me quests I've already done in a low lvl map like Dead Sea, which has nothing to do with Cradle.

Now i'm level 52 questing in Pearl Ring. I dont get how i skipped 2 maps.

Tuesday, February 17th 2015, 5:19am

Hello,

You first need to go to Wandering Island, when you'll finish it, then you'll be able to finish the "Spy game" quest (with the Architect quests if i remember well).

So, the main problem is to go to Wandering Island.
Can't you take the corvette at Revelation ? Top of the map, you'll find this corvette.

Do you have the access to Frontier ? Did you finish all quests there ?
You need to get through the "Ancient Portal", there's 2 quests to get there, a raid quest, and a "Plan B" quest (solo quests line).

The last quest on Frontier:
- http://en.allodswiki.ru/quest/1576550124
The one that will send you to Wandering Island:
- http://en.allodswiki.ru/quest/1114821021

You can use links showed under "_MODULE_QUEST_SC_PREV_QUEST_:" on the database website to find what you miss :).
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

Rate this thread