You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, March 28th 2014, 9:35am

Dragagon_old

Unregistered

Well Tenacity is pretty much useless on a healer, it comes with determination which isn't that useful too if you're a FH since you won't get damaged consistently enough to get a high % constantly. Anger is a PVP stat, you rarely get a lot of wound complexity in PVE now, especially tanks who stack determination and tenacity, they almost never get it anymore. Willpower is good for CC heavy fights, where you don't want to be laying on the ground for 10+ seconds, but WP under something like 10 is pointless, which is a bunch of items invested in that stat, that doesn't really benefit you in any other way.

Friday, March 28th 2014, 11:59am

good thinking, i actualy thought that tenacity was important but like u said, there is rarely any wounds these days in pve.
I

Friday, March 28th 2014, 3:16pm

Dragagon_old

Unregistered

Also have in mind, you can swap defensive stats on your gear, you can change Bloodlust or Vitality to Willpower or something with that new crafting material, so you can change bloodlust on a few pieces to willpower so you get CC'd less and just be happy, since you would get A LOT of bloodlust from the brutality gear, you can also reroll some of it to tenacity for PVP purposes.

Saturday, March 29th 2014, 7:45pm

If your wand is f.e. called "Wand of Anger" its impossible to change anger.
Might want to keep that in mind :)
I