You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, March 23rd 2014, 11:02pm

Healer Stats!

Hello all

Since the new patch we have a new stat system.
Now these stats are pretty clear and a realy nice upgrade to the game if u ask me.

I just wanted to open a discussion thread here,
What stats in your opinion are the best for a full healer/caster/melee?

I

Monday, March 24th 2014, 5:35pm

Dragagon_old

Unregistered

Proficiency and Anger seem to be the best for me...tried to test out brutality stats with healing in astral, but had a way easier time with banger/prof stacked

Will continue to test it out and repost if i discover anything new.

Monday, March 24th 2014, 5:40pm

Dragagon_old

Unregistered

To be fair, stacking anger shouldnt make sense, but for now i suggest proficiency, after I reinstall the game on bfs comp, I will be testing out brutality/prof stats.

Also, there seems to be no stat that ignores wound complexity, or at least in stat descript theres none... I think?

Monday, March 24th 2014, 7:34pm

DorianGrey

Beginner

I'm going with prof/brut, and it's pretty nice. I have good dmg, specialy when target is on low HP. Still testing tho :)
BTW can anyone share some builds for PvE MH. Im curious about it :)
Or tell me if here is some post about it. Tnx

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Ywonne" (Mar 24th 2014, 7:47pm)

Monday, March 24th 2014, 8:59pm

Anger is now rage. That being said the only time you need anger is when you are fighting against healers in PvP. Proficiency is something like perception now and vigor(however you spell it) is like intelligence. Brutality is dependent on your targets health points. If you are MH/CH the lower the health of the enemy is the harder you will hit. If you are FH then the lower the health of the target that is getting your heals the higher you will heal. For example if your target is at 20% your heal will be higher than if the target is at 50%. If you are doing a lot of PvE and you are a healer then ignore determination. The only time that is useful is when you are taking damage and in astral that happens to the tanks. If you want to read it for yourself then here is the link:

http://allodsoracle.com/new-stats-in-depth/

Edit: Only invest in determination if you are consistently over 50%. Do bear in mind that as a PvE DPS at 60 this is near impossible to achieve unless you are soloing stuff or AoE farming. In the end,unless you are a tank, focus on proficiency and brutality.

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Doughdough" (Mar 24th 2014, 9:13pm)

Monday, March 24th 2014, 10:42pm

Oracle

Intermediate

Proficiency is more like the old Wisdom than perception, perception was used to counter wound complexity however we don't have that stat anymore. Wisdom used to multiply your damage, now Proficiency does that. Brutality is very good for healing and should be your highest stat. A balance of 30% prof, 70% brutality works well. For DPS try to keep both stats pretty equal. In PvP if your average Determination is consistently higher than 50% then focus on that stat, however, bear in mind that this will only boost you when you are being attacked.

If you check out the latest version of AoU Meter you will see that it shows you your average Determination now too, so you can easily see how much you're reaching on average :)

Monday, March 24th 2014, 11:01pm

When you say 70% for brutality, is this at 75% of targets health or at 25% of targets health?

Monday, March 24th 2014, 11:05pm

70% of your stats should be in Brutality for a Full Healer build.

I'm yet to do the maths, but was thinking something similar, altthough it would change as your gear improves.

At low gear levels, Proficiency > Brutality, as letting health dip is a risky move if you can;t heal as effectively, but as your Vigor improves, Brutality wins out, as your healing can become spikier with longer gaps.
Have you tried turning it off and on again?

Tuesday, March 25th 2014, 11:56am

Realy usefull information people :)
Good to read other people's opinions!
I

Tuesday, March 25th 2014, 12:06pm

Now tell us your opinion
the funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it
http://www.sons-of-sigma.gildenhome.de/portal.php

Tuesday, March 25th 2014, 3:05pm

Nebe

Trainee

for sure brutality needs more % then proficiency for FH...
i mean u can have more % in proficency and u will heal good but since brutality works oposite on target lowering hp
u will heal better when more % is in brutality cuz when pty is in fight all members will gettin dmg and much they loose ur brutality makes ur heals better...so ma 50 cents is more % on brutality for full healer...
Nebeski - P2P - F2P

Tuesday, March 25th 2014, 3:13pm

It's not that simple.
Brutality is only better than Proficiency when the target's health is under 50% (although this needs more testing to confirm the tipping point)

If you are healing earlier, Proficiency is better than Brutality, point-for-point.
It's a balancing game that you'll need to test yourself based on your group, raid and skirmish healing styles.

There is no "right" answer.
Have you tried turning it off and on again?

Tuesday, March 25th 2014, 8:25pm

Nebe

Trainee

yes i agree that point for point proficiency is better but since astral is harder fot now while we have low gear and mobs are harder and hits hard, pty ppl mostly get their hp under 50% often, so brutality is what matter, thats what i mean, but u got the point when u say theres no "right" answer we must testing more...
Nebeski - P2P - F2P

Wednesday, March 26th 2014, 10:28pm

Dragagon_old

Unregistered

Past 37.5% increase Proficiency starts getting a lot of diminishing returns, so that's the optimal value of it, should just stack brutality past that more or less

Wednesday, March 26th 2014, 10:36pm

Dragagon_old

Unregistered

I'm too lazy to log my forum account and I can't edit, it's not exactly diminishing returns, but in the long run a ratio of about 40/60 Prof to Brutaility will prove itself better than anything else, the optimal is 37.5 to 62.5, or something of the sort, there's a huge post with a million graphics on the RU forums explaining why. For DPS it's sufficient to go 50/50.

Wednesday, March 26th 2014, 10:40pm

Dragagon_old

Unregistered

Guys should keep this in mind, Proficiency gear adds Vitality =p

Wednesday, March 26th 2014, 10:51pm

Nebe

Trainee

yes hearties i found that maself and i agree with u , some 40%prof - 60% bruta is good combo for pve full heals...
Nebeski - P2P - F2P

Thursday, March 27th 2014, 7:01am

Dragagon_old

Unregistered

What I feel as optimal is, getting the defensive gear which is like Chest, Pants, Bracer and Cloak as Vitality to get the proficiency up to something around 35 or so, then getting almost every other part to Brutality, which also gives you Bloodlust and you heal yourself too when you heal other people, also there's a useful reason to keep Cleansing flame up on bosses and having the 3 rubies that renew it and increase its effects etc. Rather than that, you should have a bunch of anger/willpower accsesories and stuff, in case you PVP, until you manage to get a whole set, and if you've got content in which you're getting damaged a lot due to AOEs, you should maybe swap some bruta gear for Determination, but if your Det. isn't constantly above 50%, it's not worth investing stats into.

Thursday, March 27th 2014, 7:09am

Dragagon_old

Unregistered

if you are MH, then prof/deter is very viable choice for solo and pvp, but as it is in party play every dps and healer should go brut /prof cause you aren't supposed to be spanked instead supposed to be spanking:)

Thursday, March 27th 2014, 8:15am

i use slightly less prof then brut, like said before prof-brut 40-60%.
Becides that i wil stack some points in willpower, bloodlust, tenacity wich are under these stats equaly devided.
Maybe a bit more in tenacity then blood and will.

For now this has been working great.

As for caster, i like it but i am not going to work on it cuz i think that healing is way more important in pve/pvp.

Thanks for all the reply's and please let me know if u disagree.
I