You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, February 19th 2015, 4:30pm

Mhuldoon

Professional

• "Mhuldoon" started this thread

6.0: Ferris

Hey everyone,
Are you ready to take part in an expedition to the upcoming dangerous new Allod - "Ferris", as part of "Broken Chains"?

For a glimpse of what's in store, check out our complete Ferris article:
http://en.allods.com/news/announcements/600-ferris

We hope you like these upcoming changes and welcome you to discuss them here in this dedicated thread.

Don't forget, this news is lucky - so if we reach 250 likes combined,we'll be throwing in Lucky Hours this weekend. If multiple eligible articles gain 250 likes during the week, even more lucky moments will be unlocked that same weekend.

Friday, February 20th 2015, 5:38pm

TitanOfOrc

Beginner

Friday, February 20th 2015, 6:13pm

dragagon

Unregistered

Saturday, February 21st 2015, 9:19am

I really look forward to this. I love uncovering old secrets :D

Sunday, February 22nd 2015, 1:14pm

Haha, I feel like playing guessing game. So, my ideas about this enemy that we're about to discover, who's, supposelly, a bigger treat than Sarn and Nihaz...

1. Veronika Gipatsky (Klavdia Kalugina)
We could clearly see how she got stronger and stronger with every update. Maybe all that made her go insane or something? The thing is, Allods has this habit of giving you a very strong NPC mentor that helps you destroy a very dangerous enemy (such as Soliskar the Wise killing Gorluxor for us, Nihaz, the wormfaces and the draconids helping in the fight against the demons etc.), then in a sudden plot twist, they become your arch -nemessis and you have to defeat them alone.

2. The Empire (from the future)
This would really be the most epic one :love: Say, decades or centuries from now, the Empire wins the war. They envolve a lot as a nation, they discover new technology and so on and so forth. For whatever reason, they have to come back in time (we have seen that they developed a prototype of a time machine, but it is destoryed by our characters). Maybe to make sure they will also win in this timeline or destroy some sort of "evil from the past". Note that, since Allods loves twisting things up, "Empire" might very well be changed to "League". Imagine Kania winning the war,enslaving arisen sciencists in order to use their genius, then transforming all xadaganians and orcs into creepy machines that would serve the League races. That would explain that Tep-themed druid slave with a xadaganian touch.

3.Our very own characters (also from the future)
This is unlikely and, honestly, I would much rather have option 2. However, this could also make a good story. Imagine our heroes becoming corrupted and dangerous in the future. Or even the gods creating some kind of clone of each person that has the sole purpose of destroying them. This is plausible, because of all these weird description of the villain, "the greatest enemy you will ever meet" nd, metaphorically speaking, you might very well be your biggest enemy :)

4.Sarn that managed to break out of his chains
It's weird how the game never showed us the real powers of Sarn. Every fight with him followed that "you only won because he can't use his real powers" cliché. We could finally get to see the "better" world he's talking about. That sounds fair enough, considering the name of the update.

What do you guys think? :?:

Sunday, February 22nd 2015, 4:34pm

TitanOfOrc

Beginner

it is not any one of your options
the story of 6.0.0 is that the power of tep is in ferris
the empier make a project in ferris to study and try to controle it to use it in the war and rule the world
the project get out of controle and every one dies exepte one an arisian tries to controle the power of tep
this what i understand from the ru vids (did not understand a word from them but this is what i know)
so the "greatest enemy" is a new tep but more powerfull than the other one
or his is a geant monster comes out from the heart of ferris having the power oh tep
so the enemy is someone or something that we have never seen before in the game

Sunday, February 22nd 2015, 4:37pm

TitanOfOrc

Beginner

+if the empire wins the war why wood they change the past
it could be league wins and empire tries to change the events in the past

Sunday, February 22nd 2015, 7:01pm

Gramarye

Professional

u forgot tep (even the text aid something about tep)

Sunday, February 22nd 2015, 8:36pm

TitanOfOrc

Beginner

they say a new enemy
te is a old one and he is dead and klavdia has his 's spark so he is out of the list
but the source of his power will make the new villan

Sunday, February 22nd 2015, 9:53pm

Gramarye

Professional

lol how often sarn died? 4? 5?
I think that doesnt matter ...

Monday, February 23rd 2015, 12:46pm

lol how often sarn died? 4? 5?
I think that doesnt matter ...

Sarn was a god, though. He was supposed to be immortal. Same goes for Nihaz and, probably, Klavdia.

However, Tep was nothing more than an arisen. Being some an undead, as well as a Great Mage, he wouldn't get old or anything like that. Still, if you cut his neck, then he won't continue living in some kind of spiritual form.

Monday, February 23rd 2015, 12:58pm

it is not any one of your options
the story of 6.0.0 is that the power of tep is in ferris
the empier make a project in ferris to study and try to controle it to use it in the war and rule the world
the project get out of controle and every one dies exepte one an arisian tries to controle the power of tep
this what i understand from the ru vids (did not understand a word from them but this is what i know)
so the "greatest enemy" is a new tep but more powerfull than the other one
or his is a geant monster comes out from the heart of ferris having the power oh tep
so the enemy is someone or something that we have never seen before in the game

That sounds like recycling an old villain, though.
And what the heck is "Tep's power" anyway? Wasn't his "power" all about stealing sparks? So, if Klavdia took his very own spark and used it to bring the Tekyans to the real world, wouldn't that mean those gibberling-like creatures are the only thing that reamained out of Tep?

I think Allods is in a vicious circle right now. They made us defeat 3 very strong enemies and now they aren't really able to top them, so they need to make them come back in some form or another. I was pretty excited to see how Catherina was the main antagonist of Umoir: it seemed fresh. Yet, it always felt like she wasn't a real treat, at least compared to the other guys. So Sarn turning up to be the real puppet master was a relief.
Also, there aren't any real mysteres left to undiscover. Quests in the faction's capital or in Asee weren't much, but you always felt like a real soldier protecting his country from the enemy, while still being kinda aware there are way bigger forces just above your head who are gouverning Sarnut.
Nowadays, however, it's always the old Sarn/Nihaz/Tep has a new monster/machine/etc. that would help him rule the world and the heroes need to kill him before he destroys Sarnut.
___

Also, that story seems to be another "Empire saves the day with the help of the player" type story. Or, even more acccurate, "Imperial Xadaganians save the day with the help of the player from some mad and evil arisen sciencist(s)".
Seriouslly, I wish they would introduce more League/orcish/arisen NPCs in the storyline. I feel like one of the faction, as well as half of the other one are totally ignored through the last 10 (and soon, 15) levels... ;(

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Ursula" (Feb 23rd 2015, 1:04pm)

Monday, February 23rd 2015, 2:23pm

Gramarye

Professional

So in 5.0 Caterina freed sarn from bis prison deep in the Astral...
Why it shouldnt be possible to revive tep again? MB sb steals his spark or he duplicated it. I know this sounds weird, but it isnt the first time weird things happening in allods.

Actually every stupid scenario could happen ... I just dont think this tep-thing is done alrdy

EDIT: didnt wrote that about tep above. Well teps power is not the same likw bis spark. Mb theres another pyramid in ferris, so this arisen just collected New Sparks
Anyway i would like to come back to the original story about slaying the demons or about the war between both factions.

The only storyline they could do is about the Dragons. As far As i know we just know 3 of them yet.

Add: there could be New stuff about the Junes too.

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "Gramarye" (Feb 23rd 2015, 3:02pm)

Monday, February 23rd 2015, 3:00pm

@ Gramarye

Have a look @ the link - it's tep right?

So maybe we will see tep again :)

Monday, February 23rd 2015, 7:38pm

TitanOfOrc

Beginner

that s why i said tep s power and not tep
we well never see tep again
at least not soon
but the source of his power is not only the sparks
if you read the WM you well read that tep took the the power of a seal of power and use it to create the plague
so the secret of the seal is what we well see and well made a new villan

Monday, February 23rd 2015, 7:43pm

Gramarye

Professional

we well never see tep again
at least not soon

still wouldnt be that sure about that :'P

Rate this thread