You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, February 19th 2015, 10:53pm

possibly rejoining allods p2p

hello all!

Myself and my wife are thinking of rejoining allods onto the P2P server but first I would like to find out a few things before we consider it.

What is the actual population like, the community and social aspect was what used to set this game apart from others like wow etc, will there be players available to do Instances with or would you be waiting around for days for someone?

What's the deal with gear? Is it easier to obtain and have they done away with runes???

Do you think the server will eventually be as populated as when I started playing this in BETA?

I've played various other MMO's but this is always going to be my favourite it would be refreshing to come back after a few years but as long as it still retains the fun it used to have

Thanks guys

Thursday, February 19th 2015, 11:18pm

> Do you think the server will eventually be as populated as when I started playing this in BETA?

There is 0% chance it will ever happen. During beta we had ~10k active players. Atm P2P server has a few hundred players at best.

Thursday, February 19th 2015, 11:20pm

TheRampage

Trainee

hello gammo27
You can take a look on all those posts about p2p,mostly from Avarice guild..we are rlly active guild.We killed some bosses in raid Eclipse...Also we cleared Ancient Mound (12 ppl raid ) many times...Also i saw some newbies,many of them lvling their characters atm ( Leauge side) ...Some old players came back in game,we are growing up for sure.Population isnt like before 1 year,when we had like 20 guilds...and palyers on both sides,but...we still palying there.And on subscription server we dont have Cash shop,its completly based on your skill and activity.
About gear..hmmm...its not rlly easy...But with new patch 6.0 gear will be reseted(5th March update),i mean new gear coming,so not big deal if u cant catch those high geared players now...Its up to you...

Friday, February 20th 2015, 3:43am

IAmGroot

Professional

Quoted

Last
I knew imp was really strong was downing Ancient Mound and did
clockwork 1st. But, I have logged in many times to peek around and
during prime-time there is about 30 league and barely 15 imps (imp is
est not in main utopie to see if true or not) so I mean its up to you as
6.0 nears here in a couple or weeks *2 or 3* I'd say go where a guild
is going to stick around in. I have heard in rumors a handful of people
will go subserver in 6.0 but with the new systems it will be easy to
keep up with the most CS person on f2p
^ From February 9th. So 10 days ago.

Friday, February 20th 2015, 6:45am

Thanks for replies guys I will look Into it, I don't want to start paying money
To play on the server and I find I can never get anywhere having to wait
Around ages for groups for instances etc...
I lost my character when the changeover happened so have to start from scratch :-(

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "gammo27" (Feb 20th 2015, 6:59am)

Friday, February 20th 2015, 4:25pm

mhh try to write a ticket so you get your account back?^^

Friday, February 20th 2015, 4:56pm

Quoted

To play on the server and I find I can never get anywhere having to wait
Around ages for groups for instances etc...

The answer to that (for levelling instances like XAES, Lab 13, etc.) is the Mercenary Contract. This allows you to enter an instance, summon the Mercenary Captain, and talk to her to hire mercs to fill out your party. They are not as good as human players, but they are pretty good. Each one has an AI suited to his/her role (stand back and heal, stand back and fireball, jump in and hit with axes, stand back and shoot arrows, etc.) and they give a very disciplined-looking appearance. (Compare GW1 heroes and henchmen who are undisciplined maniacs.)
Now f2p 60 Xadaganian summy with 60/60/60 tailor/weaponsmith/alchemist, bleah gear, 555/555 runes
Now p2p 28 Xadaganian avenger with 20 weaponsmith
I'm on an extended break from Allods at the moment, but I'm lurking here to keep up with what's happening. From the looks of things in 5.0.02, I'm better off where I am.

Friday, February 20th 2015, 5:38pm

Hello,

I lost my character when the changeover happened so have to start from scratch :-(

Did you not get any positive answer to the tranferring account request ?
As far as i know, unless you or someone else delete your characters, there is no character loss due to the change of publisher.

If you had characters on F2P, you can try to create a new one with your my.com/Allods account, and add your old characters as friends (same faction). You'll see if they still exist or not :).
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language