You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, February 20th 2015, 5:49am

~.~ Just joined

Hello, just went on to sub and try allods for the first time :). Seems like fun..but o.O haven't seen a single soul yet >.>...
Is it more crowded in the f2p server? 8|

Friday, February 20th 2015, 6:01am

Gladewalker

Beginner

main differance in F2P server and P2P server is the cash shop influence is VERY VERY heavy. Between runes and pat 5...you gotta pay with either;
1. Real Cash
2. Hours upon days (if not weeks) of hard work in game.

BUut to answer your questions; yeah, F2P is more crowded. If you stick with P2P play in "peak" hours and try to find a good guild
Those that don't, are enraged by those that can. Give people a reason to hate you. Do the best you can, and don't let ANYONE hold you back.

Friday, February 20th 2015, 6:01am

Friday, February 20th 2015, 7:19am

thanks for this post I was thinking of re-joining but weren't sure what the population was going to be like, this has just answered my question, I guess its goodbye allods for a while as I wont go back to pay2win.
how are you even going to get off of newb island as you have to beat a mini-boss before you can even move on?

btw I live in England, when is peak time?

Friday, February 20th 2015, 7:29am

Die Antwoord

Intermediate

P2P league is 40 plus players empire is 20 for now once 6.0 hits I am sure it will pick up for other sides, league has Avarice top guild and Void working its way back, empire has Utopie.

Pick up time is around 15:00 server time and 24:00 tho may different for others so around the time AS starts :) on your calender
Smugglers Paradise

Friday, February 20th 2015, 7:31am

Waffle

Beginner

thanks for this post I was thinking of re-joining but weren't sure what the population was going to be like, this has just answered my question, I guess its goodbye allods for a while as I wont go back to pay2win.
how are you even going to get off of newb island as you have to beat a mini-boss before you can even move on?

there are no mobs that aren't soloable on newb island anymore

Friday, February 20th 2015, 1:43pm

Achilles

Intermediate

Peak time in England is from like 3pm-11pm/12

This is when most of the raids/events happen
Achilles | Mage | Avarice
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▌───────────────────────────────▐
▌█▀█─█─█─▀█▀─▀█▀─█─█─█─█─█▀█─▀█▀▐
▌█▀▄─█─█──█───█──█▀█─█─█─█▀▄──█─▐
▌▀▀▀─▀▀▀──▀───▀──▀─▀─▀▀▀─▀─▀──▀─▐
▌───────────────────────────────▐
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Friday, February 20th 2015, 2:29pm

Mok, what time do you usually play? I might re-join if there is someone else to play with i usually play around 18:30 GMT i have another player interested in joining as well.