You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, February 22nd 2015, 6:17am

can you explain how 6 months of subscription works? because on the panel the max of subs time is for 3 months...

Sunday, February 22nd 2015, 8:07am

Senpai

Intermediate

• "Senpai" has been banned

can you explain how 6 months of subscription works? because on the panel the max of subs time is for 3 months...

there is a bug if you buy 3 months it gives you 6 months or it could be intended but who knows.
KAPPA

Sunday, February 22nd 2015, 2:04pm

mhh i dont think its just a problem that ppl doesnt want to lose the money spend in the game^^

p2p is simply missing many things which make the game better and more comfortable

for example take the astral servant.. without this little guy i would go crazy if i had to make a break in astral etc... i mean cmon at a certain point in the game you become something like a god of creation yourself (and kick the ass of both original gods several times) so i just expect to have a servant or something :D

2 point i miss there are battle mounts...yeah yeah i know many ppl will start to cry now buhuuu op blah blah..you know what? i was the same back then^^ i played on the german server and we never had battlemounts(at least with battleskills ours could fire fireworks or dance samba :love: )

the reason for this was quite simple i saw a russian video where 5 deadnots killed a whole enemy raid and i thought myself wow if you can do everything with a mount then why even equip the charackter...but you know what? thats long long ago :thumbup: even with the strongest battlemounts atm (wraith and rumble) it would take ages to kill even a lower equippe player (which i can onehit with my own skills^^) so the only use battlemounts have atm are tactical means and i dont wanna miss that anymore :whistling: i mean invisibility,mines,cc and the speed give you completly new possibilitys in dominion etc and if you ask me thats a good thing :thumbsup:

Sunday, February 22nd 2015, 3:50pm

@Bluescarlet

You can get over all those stuff as fast as you got used to them. It was same for me, when i started p2p i missed so many things but after a while i forgot they exsist an just enjoyed equality

Sunday, February 22nd 2015, 5:49pm

Senpai

Intermediate

• "Senpai" has been banned

The russians have had no update to their sub server and to my knowledge there won't be any soon. I feel that a revamp to the server will come soon maybe adding more things for convenience mainly a servant or helper manuals but at a price of gold which is good. So lets hope in their next big update they add some stuff.
KAPPA

Sunday, February 22nd 2015, 8:41pm

i gave p2p server a few shots. but its just to dead for me

Monday, February 23rd 2015, 11:26am

I have to say that the population is growing steadily on the League. I hope it continues after the patch too. And that the Empire will grow as well.

Also there are a lot of people from the US coming back to the p2p server which is great for them to be able to play in their time zone together with other people. Now if only the devs made the daily event times available for both time zones, or make them happen 2 times a day and allow people to do them once per day.

It would be nice if more EU players came back too.
Fiddler - Bard - Avarice
Kulha - Warrior - Avarice

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Mamojebac" (Feb 23rd 2015, 2:09pm)

Tuesday, February 24th 2015, 11:18am

Katerina

Trainee

I agree with Blue, it would be better if they let you have those items with gold. To me, they are some very important things, like rubies. I have all rubies, and without 5 rubies most of the class have the same build... I really really don't like that :/

Tuesday, February 24th 2015, 5:31pm

I don't understand. You know people aren't going to have the same builds with the same rubies right? I can guarantee there isn't one 100% perfect build floating around that everyone knows about. I feel like you guys like money giving you an advantage or disadvantage. The Cash Shop brings "differences" among the players is a funny joke...

It almost sounds like you are afraid you will be a bad player without the CS. :)

Tuesday, February 24th 2015, 9:52pm

Hello Guys , you will see the Love on league side ? :love:

Who fights can lose, who doesn’t fight has already lost.

The proof of the pudding is in the eating.

Gott entzünde tief in Deinem Herzen
die Flamme der Liebe zu deinen Freunden,
wie auch zu deinen Feinden.

Tuesday, February 24th 2015, 10:46pm

I didn't see the world chat things since I was tanking a raid and had other things to worry about, but after I talked with people who started talking crap and they won't anymore.
Fiddler - Bard - Avarice

Tuesday, February 24th 2015, 10:55pm

Yes and same in Jc xD Babe im not LATISSA , but it was a nice fight with Jexon an me it was funny I love you all guys :love:

So much love on league side <3

Tuesday, February 24th 2015, 11:26pm

JC is a PvP zone, what's the problem?
Fiddler - Bard - Avarice

Tuesday, February 24th 2015, 11:43pm

Tuesday, February 24th 2015, 11:46pm

I still dont get why there are no PVP mounts on P2P and manuals for herbs and ores, which let looter pet collect herbs and ore(thats not P2W item). PVP mounts can have skills blocked, i played few years back and EU had some PVP mounts, but skills on mounts were disabled(so no P2W, a lot ppl on EU servers complain about PVP mounts so they disable skills).

Just imagine ad showing(ofc skills on mounts are disabled) all mounts(i still think Allods have best mounts around, hover tank, hover bike, little goat and so on) and at end something like all this for 21 euro/dollars for 3 months.

Tuesday, February 24th 2015, 11:46pm

Also has been fun, only the insinuations ;( I think it is enough , many hate me apparently, then simply ignore me

Ps: I won't go, you will understand this sometime I am not Latissa

Void best Guild on League Side :thumbup:

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Yersi" (Feb 24th 2015, 11:52pm)

Wednesday, February 25th 2015, 5:40pm

Katerina

Trainee

Nop, everybody has the same build for most of the class. Class are very easy to play atm, and I don't like that there is less option than f2p on builds. And God, do you honestly believe I like play against r12-13 players who despise everyone?

Friday, February 27th 2015, 6:29pm

Koervanders

Beginner

Personally this is may way of looking at the P2P. I could probably buy a few years worth of subscription for the money i would have to put down on just the mage pages.

Altho if you already spent the money, and u are content with everything on the F2P, I see no reason to switch.

P2P players all play on equal terms, I sure miss alot of the convinient items for levling, goblins, Bmounts etc. But not havning to inspect ur enemy for 13s and hastly plan your escape is hella satisfying in itself,
Not having people QQ'ing about cashshop makes it even more worthwhile.

There are no shortcuts, play more and youll be further awarded. Time is our currency.

Finally, to me this server is everything allods shouldve been, besides from the current population,the monthly fee is what 3 strongboxes? If you are looking to play this game with countless hours of content dont forget theres a subscription server well worth the money.

Plus I will be on this server, and I will probably be drunk, and im amazing, and im even more amazinger when drunk, true story.

Quoted

DOKTAR/KAPTAIN.FLnEEdledeck

Quoted

void - HaveArinse

Monday, March 2nd 2015, 6:20pm

Not having people QQ'ing about cashshop makes it even more worthwhile.

i dont understand this one
if ppl QQ in worldchat or whatever just permanently mute them with rightclick and "ignore", problem solved...

Monday, March 2nd 2015, 11:19pm

6.0 just around the corner. Best moment to come back or try p2p server. Once you jump in you will never want to even log it to p2w server.
i dont understand this one
Well reading your posts i can say that you don't understand not only this one...
Muriel - Avarice - Smugglers Paradise - League
http://avariceao.shivtr.com/

Rate this thread