Vous n’êtes pas connecté.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

20. 02. 2015, 21:06

dragagon

Non enregistré

crystal chip flash sale

hey so i've been stacking up Crystals and so on to burn em all through with a CC flash sale like we used to get but..... since when was the last time we EVER got one?? oO i really loved those ones since those are the only ones i feel worthy topping up about.

so could anyone (or even a MOD/CM) tell me more about when is the next one or why there are no more at all? =/

thx in advance

-Dragagon

20. 02. 2015, 21:25

IAmGroot

Professionnel

Travail: Destoryer of all things you love

• Envoyer un message privé

There has never been a CC sale since we moved to my.com

Reason:

RU never has CC sales so we don't get CC sales.

20. 02. 2015, 22:09

Maybe this can happen if many ppl start asking, who knows!

20. 02. 2015, 22:19

Gramarye

Professionnel

ppl asked alrdy often enough, nothing happend and nothing will happen i guess

20. 02. 2015, 22:40

Hello,

Crystal chip sales and pack (?) of 10/50/100/(1000) crystal chips were a gPotato offer.
When we merged with TR players, and get the new runes fusion method of calculation, packs were removed from the game, as TR players didn't have this offer (that's what the rumor says, never played on TR servers). If i'm not wrong, RU players also didn't have this kind of pack.
So i'm very pessimistic about the return of any crystal chip sale as we had in the past.

Note : this is not an official answer, just what i think.
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

21. 02. 2015, 02:25

The quest that allows you to make your first level 2 rune still gives a bag of CC´s,so it must be possible to have bigger bags.
If it is in the interest of the publisher thats a whole other story.

21. 02. 2015, 12:18

dragagon

Non enregistré

well then i think they should return those CC flash sales since THAT is what the player wants.

and since "client is king" is still the right thing to say in commercial shit, i'd say "BRING DEM CC FLASH SALES BACK!"

- Dragagon

21. 02. 2015, 13:47

"client is king"

If you think this applies here, you're completely delusional.

21. 02. 2015, 14:24

Gramarye

Professionnel

If you think this applies here, you're completely delusional

agree, last time they did something for useres was 4/5 years ago

21. 02. 2015, 18:29

Azazel

Débutant

maybe a CM can propose this to those in charge and we can get their point of view, instead of speculating their answer.

21. 02. 2015, 21:48

Gramarye

Professionnel

last time he answered it, he said theres nothing lanned

21. 02. 2015, 22:47

dragagon

Non enregistré

you guys should stop giving up and all pull together.

21. 02. 2015, 23:13

Gramarye

Professionnel

where u wanna pull if theres no rope? ._.

21. 02. 2015, 23:33

dragagon

Non enregistré

to answer on that, let's make a rope ourselves :p spam all the CM's or something idk.

i just wanna get us back what we have rights on. removing the CC sales cause another server never got it is Bullshit.

when two kids are licking a lolly, u ain't taking one of them? the one will wonder why his got taken and the other one hasn't been taken. (mothers/fathers/babysitters will totally understand me here :p )

same here, they should just give CC flash sale to all of us then. it's way more fun FOR EVERYONE instead of removing it for everyone.

Discussions similaires

Noter cette discussion