You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, February 21st 2015, 2:13am

Gladewalker

Beginner

• "Gladewalker" started this thread

Gear Reset?

Whats this I keep hearing about an upcoming gear reset? Does that mean im gonna lose all my gear? Will i have to rebuy the gear im wearing now?

EDIT: For referance, im only lvl20 wearing mostly rep and quested gear
Those that don't, are enraged by those that can. Give people a reason to hate you. Do the best you can, and don't let ANYONE hold you back.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Gladewalker" (Feb 21st 2015, 2:19am)

Saturday, February 21st 2015, 2:21am

Hello,

There will be a new max level (65) with brand new lvl 65/66 gear to get. Your lvl 60 gear won't "vanish", but it may be useless once you hit lvl 65 and get lvl 65/66 gear.
There's a lot of 6.0 previews on what will happen here :
http://fr.allods.com/forum/index.php?page=Board&boardID=2
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

Saturday, February 21st 2015, 9:14am

To make it simple: You won't see any change once the patch goes live :) But instead of 60 being the level cap, 65 will be the new level cap.

Saturday, February 21st 2015, 10:51pm