You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, March 18th 2015, 1:00pm

Taoparagon

Beginner

so lets see how long it takes for them to fix my migration up and how many attempts it takes for them to unfook the fookin up they do in the meantime. looks like im tryin to come back :P not that it matters cause noone remembers me anyway..

Wednesday, March 18th 2015, 1:47pm

Senpai

Intermediate

• "Senpai" has been banned

so lets see how long it takes for them to fix my migration up and how many attempts it takes for them to unfook the fookin up they do in the meantime. looks like im tryin to come back :P not that it matters cause noone remembers me anyway..

Lets hope you and the rest can get back into the game once they fix the damn transfers
KAPPA

Wednesday, March 18th 2015, 2:23pm

Taoparagon

Beginner

not to worry. they'll fix the transfers eventually. just on time for another patch that doesnt work to show up that they will have to fix over a period of 1-2 weeks. ^_^

Saturday, March 21st 2015, 12:27am

Does Empire need help sure seems that way? :love: :love:

Who knows maybe old empire players will come back, :P

Tho If I came back a new guild would need to be made only becuz of what I have heard about Utopie, But for now I am just stocking forums to see what happens :P But if any old empire members come back send me private message on allods website and we can talk.

Old players, new players. All most welcome!
The server needs people and some to stop saying server it isn't good server just because bag and mount like some brainless people claim and never did anything there even to compare the servers with no knowledge about it. And like they could have half or even have a quarter in their so called free accounts.

Empire had more players but it seems it is growing tho slower then League. But empire have 2 guilds now. Ofc Utopie is bigger and more advanced on high level players since its older but we created a new guild even for the flexibility of the faction and second choice (hoping to be the first of many ;)) like there are 2 now on League. Guild is ECLIPSE and more info on Buletin Board ingame.

Most welcome all. League or empire. Utopie or Eclipse.

Cheers.
Retired...
New life till 7.0

Sunday, March 22nd 2015, 4:51pm

Marco

Intermediate

Hehe well spoken ;) Kuekas ;)

Lets rise the land of the free on Allods ;)

GG*

Monday, March 23rd 2015, 8:39pm

Let's play again to try one more time.

Monday, March 23rd 2015, 8:48pm

TheRampage

Trainee

madening :O :O ! wb

Monday, March 23rd 2015, 8:52pm

madening :O :O ! wb
Thx brah :)

Monday, March 23rd 2015, 9:05pm

Guess ill try it too this weekend with this free sub
For glory.

Monday, March 23rd 2015, 9:42pm

Die Antwoord

Intermediate

Welcome back guys Empire needs you.
Smugglers Paradise

Monday, March 23rd 2015, 11:16pm

rsMachine

rsMachine ( scout ) , I played the first 3 months with the guild Arcadia - Empire, for those who remember it. I hope enjoy these months to see how the game is , and see if it still has some pvps :P :P

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "andarilho123" (Mar 23rd 2015, 11:47pm)

Thursday, March 26th 2015, 1:03pm

GuessItsAmber

Intermediate

hmm no as far as I remember it.. Server went down because people weren't allowed to resub right away after the first month.. not lack of population. The population was massive the first month or two..
If you stayed around as long as Push and I did, it was the population for us that killed it.

If you do, try to find me, need to talk to you mister.

Thursday, March 26th 2015, 1:30pm

Senpai

Intermediate

hmm no as far as I remember it.. Server went down because people weren't allowed to resub right away after the first month.. not lack of population. The population was massive the first month or two..
If you stayed around as long as Push and I did, it was the population for us that killed it.

Population did kill the server as well as Webzen's fail to allow us to resub only reason the small amount of people we had were still there, because we all bought 3 months or more of time and when we were about to run out the free month spam happened till it was pay again. So both population loss caused by the resub or people just quitting cause they couldn't play without runes ruined the server at that time.

Biggest problem most of us who are trying to get this server back on its feet are always shutdown by the "I'll return later when population is big" and we all wonder how do people expect us to pull people out of thin air and make the population back to what it was or bigger so they could comeback. So idk. stupidity.
KAPPA

Friday, March 27th 2015, 12:23am

GuessItsAmber

Intermediate

Population did kill the server as well as Webzen's fail to allow us to resub only reason the small amount of people we had were still there, because we all bought 3 months or more of time and when we were about to run out the free month spam happened till it was pay again. So both population loss caused by the resub or people just quitting cause they couldn't play without runes ruined the server at that time.

Biggest problem most of us who are trying to get this server back on its feet are always shutdown by the "I'll return later when population is big" and we all wonder how do people expect us to pull people out of thin air and make the population back to what it was or bigger so they could comeback. So idk. stupidity.
You don't need to go quoting me. Yes Webzen did fail on the resub crap and some of us were lucky enough to have gotten our payment through before the huge fail. Runes might have bothered you and the rest of your lig friends but it didn't seem to bother anyone I talked to on the imp side.

You were still around when the server pop took a huge hit and most of Asc. left for wildstar and you were still around just before the merge to here because I remember defending a chest in MI against you only for you to fail at getting the chest.

I was around trying to help the server and even leveled a lig but the minute I leveled and started to get gear even more people quit so I didnt bother resubbing and decided to wait till gear reset and to get my F2P toon going on the gear first.

Problem that I see right now is that most that still play the server are very unwelcoming.

Saturday, March 28th 2015, 11:15am

Senpai

Intermediate

You don't need to go quoting me. Yes Webzen did fail on the resub crap and some of us were lucky enough to have gotten our payment through before the huge fail. Runes might have bothered you and the rest of your lig friends but it didn't seem to bother anyone I talked to on the imp side.

You were still around when the server pop took a huge hit and most of Asc. left for wildstar and you were still around just before the merge to here because I remember defending a chest in MI against you only for you to fail at getting the chest.

I was around trying to help the server and even leveled a lig but the minute I leveled and started to get gear even more people quit so I didnt bother resubbing and decided to wait till gear reset and to get my F2P toon going on the gear first.

Problem that I see right now is that most that still play the server are very unwelcoming.

lol.just.lol.
KAPPA

Sunday, May 3rd 2015, 11:09pm

angered

Trainee

I've been peeping around - unsure if I should start anew, however.

Monday, May 4th 2015, 2:27am

lithrium

Beginner

Let's get real, the League not being able to compete with us (Empire) is what really killed it. PvP all but stopped basically because the League couldn't keep up with gearing like us, so we would out gear them in PvP. Also they weren't doing that well in DC I think. League lost motivation, and I know for myself I got bored with no real competition. The lack of PvP really did it for me too to be honest. Oh ya and the stupid subbing issues. Like how you couldn't be a new player and sub. You had to play on free to play to some point to be allowed to buy time on the sub server. That was incredibly stupid and I can't believe that issue wasn't fixed ASAP. Sigh.

Throw back to those few good months though! :)

Monday, May 4th 2015, 3:44am

Senpai

Intermediate

I've been peeping around - unsure if I should start anew, however.

I wanna peep your body - squidward/squidy
KAPPA

Tuesday, May 12th 2015, 10:14pm

Most people in this game will no longer remember me :) I played this game for a very long time on NA and no other games fill the void that leaving Allods created. The new patch is on the horizon and I plan to come back (possibly bringing a few extras). I just wanted to make this thread because if any Old Lurking players are thinking about it.. Post here and lets make the PVP fun again in this game!

~Prison
Old "badass" players Comming back...

I would say.

Even not playing, every time I see some of those "old-school" allods player whoes I played with (or against in this case :-p) I get goosebumps. I hope things in Allods P2P server are going better :-)

You rocks guys!

Thursday, May 14th 2015, 7:01pm

HI, my names is Jiro from Zerglings. maybe im come back too, with Libra, Sera, Gundog, Caplico. See u around.

Rate this thread