You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, February 22nd 2015, 10:05am

Die Antwoord

Intermediate

• "Die Antwoord" started this thread

Idea for mage

Mage a spell that make 3 copies of the main mage and those 3 copies shoot a spell at the target also make it so you can target them all so makes it harder for them to target you if they can pick which is the main mage, I know the idea is closely based to WOW's mage and Diablo 3 mage but its good for some more DPS and defense alittle bit.
Smugglers Paradise

Sunday, February 22nd 2015, 10:18am

Gramarye

Professional

copies would much better fit for psi, but anyway the devs dont care about the ideas of non-russians so ...

Sunday, February 22nd 2015, 11:08am

Nandita

Intermediate

Good idea. And the 3 copys should cast elemental wave at the same time so you can hit your enemy with 4 elemental waves each for 3000k. xD

I want back the Mage that got a chance to **** up a spell and kill himself. :)

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Nandita" (Feb 22nd 2015, 12:02pm)

Sunday, February 22nd 2015, 11:42am

Katerina

Trainee

Yes, and add them permanent dd buff and a heal-pet and it will be fine! O:

Sunday, February 22nd 2015, 12:45pm

dragagon

Unregistered

actually they kinda have that skill already : reflections. it's x copies of himself, u just don't see them :p and it used to be able to remove all of them by aoe (cause then u'd hit all mages at the same time - instant death ofc) but yea i thought about it aswell since mages have only barriers and THAT IS IT. after the barriers are down the battle is pretty much done. so some more defense skills and a bit less dps AS OPTION would be very much appreciated. and "AS OPTION" i mean , give those options in different skills so ppls can still make an OP build for dps but can also specific more on the defense aspect for pvp.

-Dragagon

Sunday, February 22nd 2015, 1:18pm

freestile

Professional

little of topic : i think that mages will get a new rubi for flash ability that allow them to tp many times thanks to a CD reduced to only 2sec as we can see in this video : new flash ability
==> so op 8)

Sunday, February 22nd 2015, 1:54pm

"I want back the Mage that got a chance to **** up a spell and kill himself." the rubies for this are called play with fire^^ you onehit yourself if you miss with flame meteor^^