You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, February 22nd 2015, 1:47pm

P2P same advantages than f2p

- i think it can be great for p2p to have as much rubies & talents as f2p with additional items.

- add the advantages present on f2p thanks to Cash Shop, on sub server ( for example : scroll for mounts, statistics offensive with the study of perfection and defensive with conclave)

Sunday, February 22nd 2015, 4:24pm

- i think it can be great for p2p to have as much rubies & talents as f2p with additional items.

Unless you have legendary talent scroll or 4th page, you won't have more rubies or talents on f2p.
It's 3 talents and 3 rubies less on p2p than maximum you can get on f2p.

Tuesday, February 24th 2015, 11:27am

Katerina

Trainee

Agree with Mokido

Tuesday, February 24th 2015, 12:37pm

@ Mokido.

Right, right so "f2p" players need to either spend quite a lot of money or farm endlessly to get these items - like legendary talents or 4th ruby page, better mounts and all other game advantages and "p2p" players would just have to farm a bit of gold or pay very little to have it all?

Are you even for real?

And who do you think would actually keep both servers afloat? Fairies or maybe a leprechaun with a big bag of gold coins?

I can understand players from the so-called "pay" server are trying to do everything they can to bring more players into it, but please be reasonable in your messages.

BB

Tuesday, February 24th 2015, 6:15pm

@Mokido
You really don't want all those cash shop items from "f2p". They are made only to drain money from people.
For me p2p is the essence of allods and f2p well is *** there is no pvp there now not even normal pve because so much cash shop boosters made it way too easy (I see this on Caterina which is strictly tactic boss and people die there because they are used to that cash shop is enough).
Looking for people which want to play skyforge conctact via private message :rolleyes:

Tuesday, February 24th 2015, 7:05pm

I returned to Allods after 2 years break(i like Allods mounts and now they have more awesome mounts, spend around 200euro, if i take time playing game it was +- 10euro per month so actually sub), when i saw P2P server, it look like great choice, but was lucky with that 14 days free trial and P2P server look like crippled F2P server(only 1 loot pet skin and no manuals for it to gather ore and herbs).

Imagine P2P server same as F2P server(identical copy, same events, same cash shop), but on P2P server you get xxxx crystals every month, fixed gold-crystals exchange and you can move your chars from F2P server to P2P server with all your cash shop items.

This version of P2P server is great(i would say normal) for players, but horrible for company.
Check South Park "Freemium isnt free"(i think it actually fit description how F2P work, well its sad, but true).

Tuesday, February 24th 2015, 10:40pm

dragagon

Unregistered

and if everyone started sharing more about allods online instead of breaking eachother at forums, it would actually start working ;O

Wednesday, February 25th 2015, 11:07pm

Right, right so "f2p" players need to either spend quite a lot of money or farm endlessly to get these items - like legendary talents or 4th ruby page, better mounts and all other game advantages and "p2p" players would just have to farm a bit of gold or pay very little to have it all?

It's the role of a p2p server : all the advantages thanks to a subscription.

I can understand players from the so-called "pay" server are trying to do everything they can to bring more players into it, but please be reasonable in your messages.

i don't worry about this, i know that pple like you won't come cause without your runes 12 ....... well .... you're nothing. But real players will enjoy this if it becomes true :love: