You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, February 25th 2015, 10:50am

Free month for new players on P2P server

I think good thing will be to get free month for all players that never created a character on P2P server. I think that will bring new ppl on P2P server at least for a month, and if half of them stay and pay for sub, they will profit. Me first want to try P2P server, but I dont want to pay for month of sub and play only one week if I dont like it, but I will pay for sub after this first free month if I like it, so I think this is very good idea, and I would like to see it implemented.

Thoughts anyone?

Wednesday, February 25th 2015, 11:43am

I think good thing will be to get free month for all players that never created a character on P2P server. I think that will bring new ppl on P2P server at least for a month, and if half of them stay and pay for sub, they will profit. Me first want to try P2P server, but I dont want to pay for month of sub and play only one week if I dont like it, but I will pay for sub after this first free month if I like it, so I think this is very good idea, and I would like to see it implemented.

Thoughts anyone?

I like the idea at least until the server has gained a stable population. I think My.com should put a little effort into building at least a stable player base and then generate money with subs.
p2p Empire lvl 60 Paladin Bowtiful

Wednesday, February 25th 2015, 3:01pm

Well,

We had 2 or 3 months free p2p, back in June-July i think.
And this, alone, didn't work.

Since there is zero promotion about p2p server, not even a link on the official website, i doubt this would solve anything. Except, people from f2p trying out p2p version of the game.

Avo.

Wednesday, February 25th 2015, 3:06pm

IAmGroot

Professional

Except, people from f2p trying out p2p version of the game.

I'd like to at least see the server.
I'd like to see how weird it is playing a multiplayer game ... without people, as a single player game.
Could be fun I guess.
Mercs OP.

Wednesday, February 25th 2015, 3:42pm

I'd like to see how weird it is playing a multiplayer game ... without people, as a single player game.
Could be fun I guess.
Mercs OP.

It's not a single player game, you just need to find one of the few guilds and join them. But yeah, there is only a sad amount of players right now. :c I wish we could at least pop some BGs.
p2p Empire lvl 60 Paladin Bowtiful

Wednesday, February 25th 2015, 5:25pm

Fatso

Beginner

Bow my mate will just say this once...
Pure skill you can show not whit runes just whit your pure skill.
Come ppl try ptp and show your skill
Fat orc

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Fatso" (Feb 25th 2015, 5:35pm)

Wednesday, February 25th 2015, 5:38pm

Bow my mate will just say this once...
Pure skill you can show not whit runes just whit your pure skill.
Come ppl and try ptp and show your skill

the fun playing allods is that its NOT only your skill that counts, but also the time you have played... (at least for me)
i really enjoy beeing superior just because i have accumulated more gold (-> items) than others and play longer

there are plenty of games where only players skill counts, like lol, hon, football, chess and counterstrike
im happy allods is not that way
(btw even on payserver progress beats skill, there is still the gear-advantage!)

i can imagine when the new patch comes there will be some free test-time for payserver again, along with a new style of the website which will make payserver more obvious

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" (Feb 25th 2015, 6:05pm)

Wednesday, February 25th 2015, 5:43pm

i can imagine when the new patch comes there will be some free test-time for payserver again,along with a new style of the website which will make payserver more obvious

If something like that is indeed being planned, it should start earlier than patch date. Not everyone has a level 60 character there and if someone's thinking about playing seriously - that's the point they want to be at when the patch hits.

Ideally with 320 emblems of greatness in the bank, and 32000 gold ready.

Wednesday, February 25th 2015, 10:58pm

i can imagine when the new patch comes there will be some free test-time for payserver again,along with a new style of the website which will make payserver more obvious

If something like that is indeed being planned, it should start earlier than patch date. Not everyone has a level 60 character there and if someone's thinking about playing seriously - that's the point they want to be at when the patch hits.

Ideally with 320 emblems of greatness in the bank, and 32000 gold ready.

i guess the typical targeted player is rather someone who will see / read about the news about the next patch somewhere and then decide to play, just because of the new content

but of course, beeing "prepared" for the patch would be a LARGE benefit to every player...

Thursday, February 26th 2015, 12:10am

Could be fun I guess.
Mercs OP.

Not fun at all! D:

over 9000 hours in MSPAINT