You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, February 26th 2015, 7:05pm

Rogas

Beginner

• "Rogas" started this thread

Migrate problem

I decided to create a topic here because, in supporting it's been 15 days I opened a ticket and it was not even seen ...

He played in the Brazilian server Allods Online (the LevelUp Games Server) and was already about 3 months that had stopped due to lack of time to play,

When I learned of migration to that server, I had to recover my password there in the LevelUP server because could not remember my password to the game, only the password to access the support. Recovered the password and could log into the game, I talked with some friends to see if they would continue playing even on an international server, most said yes so I was excited to play again.

Missing about 1 week for migration happens, the GMs of LevelUP developed a thread stating some safety procedures to prevent had accounts stolen or damaged during migration, and was one of the reset password to the game as well , accessed the support again and reseted the password a second time, the day before the server close to the maintenance that would prepare the files for migration, entered the game just to test the password, and could normally.

My problem started when, after LevelUP inform us that we could migrate to this server, because when it was trying to migrate my account, enter my login and password in the fields requested, I received the message that my password or login were wrong, soon then accessed the forum of LevelUP to see if anyone had the same problem, but had more people with the same problem and solved by entering the password you used before reset following the guidelines of the GMs LevelUP.

Good tried inserting my old password and also it does not work out, thus opening a ticket to try to reset the password and so far got no response.

Someone responsible for it, and can help me solve my problem, since it has been over one month and could not migrate miha account yet.

<not the place to submit ticket number. Don't worry, it is safe and followed up to a Community Manager>

Att

This post has been edited 4 times, last edit by "Rogas" (Mar 4th 2015, 2:55pm)

Thursday, February 26th 2015, 7:38pm

Hello,

What is the subject of your request ? Is is a password reset or an account transferring request ?

Your levelUp login and password have nothing to do with your new my.com Allods account.

If you missed the automatic migration, you need to submit a ticket, asking for a manual transfer :
http://support.my.com/games/kbPage/54?code=en_US
(click on the blue link "submit a ticket" at the end of the page, after you read instructions).

You'll find more informations about transferring an account here :
http://fr.allods.com/forum/index.php?pag…d&threadID=3952
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

Thursday, February 26th 2015, 8:11pm

Rogas

Beginner

Hello,

What is the subject of your request ? Is is a password reset or an account transferring request ?

Your levelUp login and password have nothing to do with your new my.com Allods account.

If you missed the automatic migration, you need to submit a ticket, asking for a manual transfer :
(click on the blue link "submit a ticket" at the end of the page, after you read instructions).

You'll find more informations about transferring an account here :
http://fr.allods.com/forum/index.php?pag…d&threadID=3952

The LevelUP support has not gone up no automatic migration procedure, the procedure that was passed in:

Create an account with my.com
access the link http://en.allods.com/migrate/bp
And enter login and password to access the game were still wearing the LevelUP server

I followed the steps above and was unable to migrate

<edit>

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Gladia" (Feb 26th 2015, 8:35pm)

Thursday, February 26th 2015, 8:34pm

Hello,

Ok, i would suggest you ask for a manual transfer of your LevelUP account:
All you need is your LevelUP username, and names of your characters.

I'm not sure My.com can reset a levelUP password.

I removed your screenshot as there is your username in it.

PS : To change your forum username, go there : http://en.allods.com/user and click on "Edit" tab
Allods Online Discord
----

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Gladia" (Feb 26th 2015, 8:40pm)

Thursday, February 26th 2015, 9:03pm

Rogas

Beginner

Hello,

Ok, i would suggest you ask for a manual transfer of your LevelUP account:
All you need is your LevelUP username, and names of your characters.

I'm not sure My.com can reset a levelUP password.

I removed your screenshot as there is your username in it.

PS : To change your forum username, go there : http://en.allods.com/user and click on "Edit" tab

If you can not reset my password, how will I do to have access to my account, since the password I used does not work.

Okay, I'll pass the required data, but how long it will take to meet the ticket, since I have a ticket there asking it's been 15 days and it was not granted.

Thursday, February 26th 2015, 9:03pm

dragagon

Unregistered

why don't u guys help peoples with these shitproblems by verbal communcation? pass a teamspeak/raidcall adress thru n solve it live. not many others writing on forums for help anyway and these problems occur way too many times than it should.

Thursday, February 26th 2015, 9:14pm

Hello,

If you can not reset my password, how will I do to have access to my account, since the password I used does not work.

Okay, I'll pass the required data, but how long it will take to meet the ticket, since I have a ticket there asking it's been 15 days and it was not granted.

You'll get your characters back with a transfer. Your old username and password are not required to play Allods on my.com servers.
As you don't remember your password, or the wrong one has been transmitted with the levelUP database, you need to ask for a manual transfer.

In order to play Allods, you'll only need your new login/pass from your my.com account (i.e. your email adress and password you chose when you created your my.com account).

A manual transfer can take up to 4/5 working days.
Allods Online Discord
----

Thursday, February 26th 2015, 9:25pm

Rogas

Beginner

Hello,

You'll get your characters back with a transfer. Your old username and password are not required to play Allods on my.com servers.
As you don't remember your password, or the wrong one has been transmitted with the levelUP database, you need to ask for a manual transfer.

In order to play Allods, you'll only need your new login/pass from your my.com account (i.e. your email adress and password you chose when you created your my.com account).

A manual transfer can take up to 4/5 working days.

Thanks for your attention man,

So I created the ticket as you guided me, could get up to speed on the process please if possible

I have send a private message with the number of the ticket

Ahh,
I changed my name in the link you now, but here in the forum my name appears it still ... like I have not changed

Thursday, February 26th 2015, 9:31pm

Hi,

I changed my name in the link you now, but here in the forum my name appears it still ... like I have not changed

I think you need to log out and log in again on website and forum (or just the forum, not sure).
Allods Online Discord
----

Wednesday, March 4th 2015, 7:31pm

Rogas

Beginner

Hi,

I think you need to log out and log in again on website and forum (or just the forum, not sure).

Very cool,
I opened the ticket as I walked and I have just discovered that stole my account, that's right, my account was transferred to another that I have no idea who it is.
How is this possible, means that anyone who knew the nickname of my character was going to get get my account just knowing the nick and the ID, even serious? 8| X(

Thursday, March 5th 2015, 10:36am

Rogas

Beginner

? ? ?

- Mhuldoon (EN)
- Fayne (DE)
- Reira (FR)
- Drakdish (TR)

Thursday, March 5th 2015, 3:47pm

The Support Team is the only one that can help you. You have to reply to the ticket about the transfer issue, if it wasn't closed. If it was, create a new ticket and then send the ID of the ticket to Mhuldoon.

Thursday, March 5th 2015, 4:56pm

Rogas

Beginner

The Support Team is the only one that can help you. You have to reply to the ticket about the transfer issue, if it wasn't closed. If it was, create a new ticket and then send the ID of the ticket to Mhuldoon.
I've done it, said the ticket, but it seems to have only one person taking the tickets, and it seems that she works once a week only because it always takes about 5-7 days to respond.

Thursday, March 5th 2015, 6:49pm

Then send a message to Mhuldoon with the ticket ID so he can forward it and make it faster.

Rate this thread