You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, March 24th 2014, 3:03am

.... kicked out of party cause i dont speak your language

Seriously this kinda unfair for when boss questing or doing Astral .... (we need autotranslator in this game)
Drakeos - Empire Engineer

Monday, March 24th 2014, 8:02am

MrFox

Beginner

Harsh. I love having other people of different languages in a party run (so long as they know what they're doing) Makes for entertaining scenarios.
ohwell dude, plenty of demons in the astral :thumbup:

Monday, March 24th 2014, 11:11pm

Kaggon

Trainee

I grouped up with some that were super nice. A little google Translate and everything was wunderbar :d

Ringtones~Bard
Ratchette~Mechanic
~Eminence~

Tuesday, March 25th 2014, 1:06am

Just remember, not everybody does/will speak English :)
Like mentioned above google translate does the trick sometimes :)
I do agree tho, getting kicked out for that reason is ridiculous.

Tuesday, March 25th 2014, 4:22am

beeing kicked just because the groupleader likes so is always an option...

its not nice, its not "fair" and its not social, but it is possible, this is the only thing that counts here; so always keep that possibility in mind and / or become groupleader yourself

Tuesday, March 25th 2014, 11:26am

I like you. "Something personally inconvenienced me, so now we all need a solution because *I* hate being personally inconvenienced". If you're in a party and can't efficiently communicate with the rest, you should actually leave. Get used to being in a multilingual community. As an EU player, I've had to deal with this for 12 years in various games. Kind of make you drop some of that entitlement.
Colin Quinn Recipe for success/dinner. 1/2 cup of brass you know whats, a tablespoon of I don't give a care, and a pound of get off my back, jack!