You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, March 2nd 2015, 5:00pm

Elven Evening Attire and Jasker Hawk Uniform

Hello everyone.

I have been out of the game for a while so I was wondering about the Elven Evening Attire and the Jasker Hawk Uniform.

Before the 60 pacth they could be used over and over, they did not go to boutique tab and did not get bound on use, like a buff on your toon.
So my question then is quite obvious, using any of these, do they get bound and/or do they go to boutique?

I wouldn't want to use them and realize I screwed something up ;)

Thanks

Monday, March 2nd 2015, 5:15pm

skullskaldy

Beginner

You can still use them as much as you want wihtout them getting bound

Source: 2 friends have them 1 has yasker the other evening attire and i already wore them both a few times

Monday, March 2nd 2015, 5:41pm

IAmGroot

Professional

You can still use them as much as you want wihtout them getting bound

Source: 2 friends have them 1 has yasker the other evening attire and i already wore them both a few times

I can confirm the Yasker Hawk Uniform, as I have and have used the item and it does not bind.
I have to assume the Elven Evening Attire is the same, but I cannot personally confirm that.

Monday, March 2nd 2015, 5:45pm

Cool, thanks for the information :)

Monday, March 2nd 2015, 7:41pm

ÇiLeK

Intermediate

How did you get these 2 costumes ? :huh:
Back in old TR server days, we never even saw that elven costume. :(

Monday, March 2nd 2015, 8:25pm

How did you get these 2 costumes ? :huh:
Back in old TR server days, we never even saw that elven costume. :(
Well I honestly can't remember, I got it way back when playing on Nezeb. Might have been from friends or some strongboxes. Had them before I hit lvl 40 I think.

Monday, March 2nd 2015, 11:20pm

I have both and use the Elven Evening Attire regularly. It does not consume or bind. They did add a Yasker Hawk Outfit costume you can equip through the wardrobe, but the original one still works the same as the Elven Evening Attire.

As a note, the Elven Evening Attire still removes all equipment visuals from male characters.

Tuesday, March 3rd 2015, 1:48am