You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, March 4th 2015, 12:20pm

Achilles

Intermediate

• "Achilles" started this thread

What time will the servers be taken offline on the 5th for the patch rollout?

As topic is named, any one have any idea what time we can expect the servers to be taken offline?

-Also, any idea how long we can expect the downtime to last?
Achilles | Mage | Avarice
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▌───────────────────────────────▐
▌█▀█─█─█─▀█▀─▀█▀─█─█─█─█─█▀█─▀█▀▐
▌█▀▄─█─█──█───█──█▀█─█─█─█▀▄──█─▐
▌▀▀▀─▀▀▀──▀───▀──▀─▀─▀▀▀─▀─▀──▀─▐
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Wednesday, March 4th 2015, 12:45pm

I bet the downtime will last for about 36 hours judging form previous downtimes. :D I mean they take 4 hours or more to do a server restart
p2p Empire lvl 60 Paladin Bowtiful

Wednesday, March 4th 2015, 1:20pm

Hello,

The maintenance announcement will be published soon.
You'll know everything, watch for the home page : http://en.allods.com/
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

Wednesday, March 4th 2015, 1:27pm

Nandita

Intermediate

They show up to work at 9.00. Then they have breakfast, normaly the souls of innocent random Players. After that at 10.00 they will shut down the Server - what means they pull out a plug and thats it. Then at 10.01 they have Brunch until 12.00 when Lunchtime starts. Around 13.30 someone give an order to the GMs to make an announce in Forum that the Patch will take 3 hours more.
That order is so stressfull to give that they need a short coffee break from 13.31 until 16.00. Then one of them takes an USB stick to upload the Patch. Around 16.01 they start planing the evening after such a hard day. And by planing i mean they start drinking much Vodka. The next morning someone realise that they forgot to plug in the powercord of the Server. But they have such a bad hangover that no one is able to plug it in until 14.00. After that another announcment will be made, that they worked all day and night to make the new patch possible and that they love and respekt every player worldwide.

Wednesday, March 4th 2015, 1:38pm

^way too accurate

Wednesday, March 4th 2015, 1:47pm

KomandoR

Trainee

They show up to work at 9.00. Then they have breakfast, normaly the souls of innocent random Players. After that at 10.00 they will shut down the Server - what means they pull out a plug and thats it. Then at 10.01 they have Brunch until 12.00 when Lunchtime starts. Around 13.30 someone give an order to the GMs to make an announce in Forum that the Patch will take 3 hours more.
That order is so stressfull to give that they need a short coffee break from 13.31 until 16.00. Then one of them takes an USB stick to upload the Patch. Around 16.01 they start planing the evening after such a hard day. And by planing i mean they start drinking much Vodka. The next morning someone realise that they forgot to plug in the powercord of the Server. But they have such a bad hangover that no one is able to plug it in until 14.00. After that another announcment will be made, that they worked all day and night to make the new patch possible and that they love and respekt every player worldwide.
HAHAHAHAHA laughed Hard :thumbsup: :D

Wednesday, March 4th 2015, 3:51pm

Allods Online Discord
----

Wednesday, March 4th 2015, 3:57pm

Wednesday, March 4th 2015, 4:10pm

please give us the patchnotes before or during the downtime, I don't want to have to read them hours after I started playing the patch (did read the google translated russian ones but since google translate is worse than aop in pvp I didn't get much of it)

Wednesday, March 4th 2015, 4:19pm

Hello,

I was told that patch notes will be published tomorrow afternoon, during maintenance.
Allods Online Discord
----

Wednesday, March 4th 2015, 4:19pm

So lazy.
Fiddler - Bard - Avarice
Kulha - Warrior - Avarice

Thursday, March 5th 2015, 1:34pm

Achilles

Intermediate

• "Achilles" started this thread

1hr 30mins left and patch notes still haven't been released. Looks like we'll be reading them when we hit 65.
Achilles | Mage | Avarice
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▌█▀█─█─█─▀█▀─▀█▀─█─█─█─█─█▀█─▀█▀▐
▌█▀▄─█─█──█───█──█▀█─█─█─█▀▄──█─▐
▌▀▀▀─▀▀▀──▀───▀──▀─▀─▀▀▀─▀─▀──▀─▐
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Achilles" (Mar 5th 2015, 2:22pm)

Thursday, March 5th 2015, 3:36pm

http://en.allods.com/game/patchnotes

Enjoy :D

Edit: Seems that there are still some mistakes in the patch notes. They will be fixed soon. (Level of the Eclipse raid was not "raised" to 44 )