You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, March 4th 2015, 3:53pm

Free subscription

Hello, will there be a month or two free subscription server after 6.0 is released? I am quite interested to know that. I know it's a long shoot, just, bah.

Thursday, March 5th 2015, 1:50pm

Achilles

Intermediate

I think a month/2 is possibly a little optimistic. 1/2 weeks seems more realistic.
Achilles | Mage | Avarice
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▌───────────────────────────────▐
▌█▀█─█─█─▀█▀─▀█▀─█─█─█─█─█▀█─▀█▀▐
▌█▀▄─█─█──█───█──█▀█─█─█─█▀▄──█─▐
▌▀▀▀─▀▀▀──▀───▀──▀─▀─▀▀▀─▀─▀──▀─▐
▌───────────────────────────────▐
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Thursday, March 5th 2015, 2:18pm

About that, im new player and i have buy subscription with 1K crystals but its not effective and i dont know why.
Any one of you can explain please ? (i have submit a ticket to the support).

Thursday, March 5th 2015, 2:22pm

Ok its what i thinking :) thx a lot and see ya after the downtime

Thursday, March 5th 2015, 7:29pm

I am thankful for support of other players, but I would like stuff give me some answer . I am sure that this idea is in the interest of dev team because if p2p is active more and more, people will be hooked and eventualy go there.

Thursday, March 5th 2015, 7:38pm

I would love to try the P2P server if it got a free trial.

Even better if we could somehow import progress from F2P, so there is no reason to have to start eeeeverything over.

Thursday, March 5th 2015, 7:46pm

IAmGroot

Professional

Even better if we could somehow import progress from F2P, so there is no reason to have to start eeeeverything over.
There is no way that'll ever happen.

Thursday, March 5th 2015, 8:12pm

There is no way that'll ever happen.
Yea, that's what it is, a hopeless dream :)