You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, March 4th 2015, 9:10pm

Garter-Belts of Elves gone?

So i found some images from allods, showing elves having underwear with garter-belts
was this in the game some time ago? if yes, why was it removed? it perfectly fits their style

its really a shame this is no longer in the game ;(

Thursday, March 5th 2015, 12:07am

Yeah, that's how they used to look. Had to log in and check that they had changed it. Sad :/
It's totally cool elven style, I guess they thought it wasn't PG enough maybe?

Thursday, March 5th 2015, 2:11am

Ghost

Trainee

That reminds me. Kanian women used to have some very interesting under garments. I wonder if you can still find screenshots online.

Thursday, March 5th 2015, 4:01am

Well, idk how far back you're looking. But the undergarments for kanians looks the same now as it did before the patch for Astral 2 came.

Thursday, March 5th 2015, 5:19am

Well, idk how far back you're looking. But the undergarments for kanians looks the same now as it did before the patch for Astral 2 came.
i think he means like WAAY back around lv40-42 time, maybe even early early beta
-Macmillan/Aquaman

Thursday, March 5th 2015, 12:34pm

rozetri

Intermediate

It was less about censoring and more about selling vanity undergarments down the road. If memory serves, the adjustment was made to the RU servers as well, and I really don't think the Russians give a damn about how much skin is showing on their fae-elf sluts.
IGN: Rozetri
Class: Xadaganian Great Avenger - Lv.75
Guild: Ascendancy (Valiance)
Server: New Frontier (Tensess)
Ship: IndigoSky

Thursday, March 5th 2015, 1:16pm

i think he means like WAAY back around lv40-42 time, maybe even early early beta
Yeah that's what I'm talking about. I have screenshots from back then, and the kanians underwear looks the same. But the elven now is much more revealed for sure.

Although then again, if it was around open beta it might be different, I wasn't there then :) Or pre Gipat perhaps

Thursday, March 5th 2015, 1:21pm

i would really like to see the old kanian underwear, if someone can upload a screenshot i would be thankful! :love:

so of the sexy default underwear got removed to sell some, why not bring this one back in shop at least...
mariannes dessous-sale had nothing compareable to this

so with garter-belts we only have the pink set from valentine-day now

Thursday, March 5th 2015, 1:39pm

ÇiLeK

Intermediate

I found this from 2010. I think just color was different.
And i've no idea what she's saying :D

Thursday, March 5th 2015, 3:15pm

I actually prefer the current elvish underwear. It's more natural. Garter belts are really more like lingerie for special occasions, and not regular underwear.

Thursday, March 5th 2015, 3:20pm

http://i.imgur.com/TMKwEZK.jpg?1

Also got picture from the sauna haha. Well this is from Gipat patch I think. Highest lvl 40 at that time. Not sure about year though.

Thursday, March 5th 2015, 3:29pm

Thursday, March 5th 2015, 7:04pm

Ghost

Trainee

I couldn't find any screenshots. Baaaaaasically it was a black thong.
Must have been closed or open beta then if not in 40 patch. Was it that long ago? Dang.

Thursday, March 5th 2015, 7:11pm

I found a pic of a naked male elf, but that isn't what you want is it :P

Thursday, March 5th 2015, 7:14pm

Been looking for pics, but all there is in the sauna. Unless I find something other, this is the garter belt you're looking for, but from behind :/

Thursday, March 5th 2015, 8:13pm

No, the kanian girls is how it looks now, as pics posted before.

So only for elvens, at least as far back as I can remember :)

Edit: The pic is from 2011 I believe, not sure what was lvl cap then, but either 40 or 42.

Thursday, March 5th 2015, 8:58pm

It would definately be awesome to have around. Sentimental :)