You are not logged in.

Wednesday, March 11th 2015, 3:09pm

Senpai

Intermediate

• "Senpai" has been banned

Guess this is the most appropriate topic to post about this. After almost a week on the new patch this server feels like it will get no where from the slow account migration to the strictly pve environment *dominion is literally the only pvp*. The server lacks any life left. People have been waiting almost 2 1/2 weeks for their account or longer and still haven't gotten it. So for the people wanting to comeback and fill up the server more they literally cannot.

Utopie once said that half or more of their guild is leveling this is not far from the truth, they literally have over half their guild under level 50 and most being in the 25-30+ range. Void is strictly NA with little to no European players to fill the gap for dominion and raiding. Avarice has a lot of returning players their numbers seemed to have almost doubled from last patch but this means nothing for anyone else. The server is basically PVE only and even with the PVE it becomes old fast. The PVP was a bit hyped up with the new gear and promised returning population, it quickly fell apart.

I dunno what happened to all the people returning or half of Utopie's guild promising to comeback or quitting and not wanting to try again but it has literally destroyed everything PVP about the server Lig is literally the only life left and even then the Lig vs Lig skirms will never happen. If migrations don't finish soon or people take interest it will become once again a 1 guild server with nothing to do but stand around novo in their gear to do nothing with it.
KAPPA

Wednesday, March 11th 2015, 4:55pm

Die Antwoord

Intermediate

I have been doing my part to spend the info of allods though many sites that people use daily,I am going to try an contact YouTube people that talk about games to talk about allods, I will not give up on allods Or p2p even if things look bad I will getting trying. If someone would make a trailer of allods and put it where ever they can or even get it to youtube. To have them post it before videos. Like when you want to watch a video an add pops up that could be a trailer for allods.

This game has potential and has been a great game foe years since beta sure there's things that could have been done better but mistakes happen. All I can say is don't give up and do your part to share the game with friends, or people you know. And if there is someone that can make an awesome trailer do so and spend it around.
Smugglers Paradise

Wednesday, March 11th 2015, 5:58pm

Mangmangg made a ton of awesome videos that do not have many views.

Check out this thread:

http://en.allods.com/forum/index.php?pag…d&threadID=7117

The only way population will increase is if people continue to resub and support the p2p server. If people give up 2 weeks into the new patch, it wont help the cause.

Wednesday, March 11th 2015, 10:19pm

i'm 100% sure we can get a league v league skirmish somewhere, besides gb & jc (because it's buggeD)

Thursday, March 12th 2015, 5:28am

Senpai

Intermediate

• "Senpai" has been banned

i'm 100% sure we can get a league v league skirmish somewhere, besides gb & jc (because it's buggeD)

this won;t happen until 6.1 if the population lasts that long.
KAPPA

Thursday, March 12th 2015, 11:28am

I have been doing my part to spend the info of allods though many sites that people use daily,I am going to try an contact YouTube people that talk about games to talk about allods, I will not give up on allods Or p2p even if things look bad I will getting trying. If someone would make a trailer of allods and put it where ever they can or even get it to youtube. To have them post it before videos. Like when you want to watch a video an add pops up that could be a trailer for allods.

This game has potential and has been a great game foe years since beta sure there's things that could have been done better but mistakes happen. All I can say is don't give up and do your part to share the game with friends, or people you know. And if there is someone that can make an awesome trailer do so and spend it around.
If you want promote Allods mounts and emotions menus are best way. Female priden warden pet dance is just too good to miss out.
For me giberrlings(/victory, /point, /sit, /afk), orcs(/wave, /cry, /beg) and pridens(didnt test all, but look good too) have best emotions menus. I saw some "Look again on Allods online" on youtube and comments were about cute gibberlings following "automove ball".

Show all mounts in short video and at end "all this for 3,5euro per month"(sadly P2P lack some cutest and awesome mounts).
This should have done My.com and not players.

I found some ppl, which played with me 2 years ago and they complain about same things in P2P as me. They cant migrate main char+reinc and if they start new on P2P they lost mounts and they cant those mounts on P2P server(yes we were cash shop users, but most of them spend 5-10euro per month on game).

Edit: Forget about astral ships, thats part of game, which can bring new ppl too.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Timmy" (Mar 12th 2015, 12:04pm)

Monday, June 28th 2021, 5:06am

Rate this thread