You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, March 5th 2015, 1:23pm

TheRampage

Trainee

what a stupid facts,u dont even know what we have on p2p server and u bullshitting here ...about some mounts speed 12 ...no we have faster mounts !!!!! atm i have astral mounts speed 13.92 more then enough...BUT we are all EQUAL ! EQUAL ....and dont shit here when u dont have all those thing on f2p server...gtfo with your stupid posts...

Thursday, March 5th 2015, 1:24pm

Achilles

Intermediate

telling him he will get the "whole" experience is simply wrong
on payserver, there are a lot of things simply NOT available

but not only hard to earn, NOT available at all, no matter what you do :thumbdown:

Um, things like a goblin or a pet which collects herbs for you aren't available in ANY sub game and they aren't neccessary for the game to have the whole experience. They are just cash shop gimmicks to squeeze more money out of lazy people. It seems like having a lot of cs stuff on f2p makes you incredibly spoiled. :D

actually not having these things would reduce my experience in a notable way

its much more that is missing...
i will copy the list once more, just for those who are new so they can decide whether its OK for them or not

what is missing on payserver:

+ FAST Mounts (no, 12m/s is NOT fast!)
+ Astral Servant
+ Statpoints (only 20/25 available)
+ Talenpoints
+ Rubies
+ Defensive Statpoints
+ Proper Trinkets
+ Multiple Reincarnations
+ Decent Bag (no i am not willing to do astral/raids first to store basic items!)
+ Endless Respec Talents/Stats (no matter how long you play it will never be free on payserver :S)
+ No Matrial-Looter (Herbalism/Mining; -> Handworks are pointless without them; effort> time)
+ Auction House is almost useless on payserver -> Farming gold is inevitable -> you PAY and have to farm?! thats a bad joke, i want either pay OR farm, but not both, lol
+ Lootpet is available very late, if i pay i am not willing to play until coba without lootpet!!
+ Mercenaries still cost gold, if i pay monthly i want free mercs!

telling him he will get the "whole" experience is simply wrong
on payserver, there are a lot of things simply NOT available

but not only hard to earn, NOT available at all, no matter what you do :thumbdown:

Um, things like a goblin or a pet which collects herbs for you aren't available in ANY sub game and they aren't neccessary for the game to have the whole experience. They are just cash shop gimmicks to squeeze more money out of lazy people. It seems like having a lot of cs stuff on f2p makes you incredibly spoiled. :D

actually not having these things would reduce my experience in a notable way

its much more that is missing...
i will copy the list once more, just for those who are new so they can decide whether its OK for them or not

what is missing on payserver:

+ FAST Mounts (no, 12m/s is NOT fast!)
+ Astral Servant
+ Statpoints (only 20/25 available)
+ Talenpoints
+ Rubies
+ Defensive Statpoints
+ Proper Trinkets
+ Multiple Reincarnations
+ Decent Bag (no i am not willing to do astral/raids first to store basic items!)
+ Endless Respec Talents/Stats (no matter how long you play it will never be free on payserver :S)
+ No Matrial-Looter (Herbalism/Mining; -> Handworks are pointless without them; effort> time)
+ Auction House is almost useless on payserver -> Farming gold is inevitable -> you PAY and have to farm?! thats a bad joke, i want either pay OR farm, but not both, lol
+ Lootpet is available very late, if i pay i am not willing to play until coba without lootpet!!
+ Mercenaries still cost gold, if i pay monthly i want free mercs!

You're blind, you forget some people NEVER even had these CS luxuries, why on earth would they miss stuff that they never had?

-Astral servant I never had - I don't miss
- Statpoints - I only ever had 10 on f2p and get double that on P2P
- Rubies + talents, we have like 2/3 less than the maximum possible on f2p, no big deal, everyone has the same amount on P2P so no one is at a disadvantage.
- Defensive statpoints, no one has them on P2P so no advantage is gained or lost. Again never had on F2P so don't miss.
-Proper trinkets, the CS trinkets are just retardedly OP - never had and don't miss nor did i ever feel the need to obtain one.
-Multiple reincs, in 6.0 P2P will have 2 reinc slots, why do you need more than 2? You don't simple.
-Decent Bag, easily obtain with little effort required, and plenty big enoug. My P2P bag is bigger than my F2P bag.
Endless respec, We have them, 4k gold is nothing to respec
-No looter, possibly the only thing i miss about f2p
-Mercs, WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU EVEN USING THEM? Seriously, if you're doing astral with mercs, lel.

Things that I have on P2P that I never had on F2P

Big Bag
Fast Mount
Plenty of time to gear without worry about farming gold
best ear slot already unlocked
astral trinket
Patronage always active
More stat points than I had on F2P
More Rubies and Talents than I had on F2P

What I had on F2P
---A shit time.

You see, there are many things that provide for an overall better experience than playing on F2P especially if people never had the CS items in the first place. Oh btw, mounts are 13.98, not 12. Please learn the specifics before you comment and make yourself look like a fool.
Achilles | Mage | Avarice
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▌───────────────────────────────▐
▌█▀█─█─█─▀█▀─▀█▀─█─█─█─█─█▀█─▀█▀▐
▌█▀▄─█─█──█───█──█▀█─█─█─█▀▄──█─▐
▌▀▀▀─▀▀▀──▀───▀──▀─▀─▀▀▀─▀─▀──▀─▐
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Thursday, March 5th 2015, 1:24pm

i came back to Allods after 2 years break and when i saw P2P server i was thinking finally.
After i check P2P it look like crippled version of F2P server.
When i asked about other loot pets(it only look different) no1 could explain why they are not there, i asked about manuals for herb and ore auto collect and ppl told me its not needed and you can run around and farm it normally(really with loot pet and manuals you only ride around and get it with a lot less time spend on it).

Also why P2P server dont have all mounts, i know PVP mounts can have all skills disabled(it was like this on EU servers, ppl complained about it so they just disable skills).

I would just copy F2P server with cash shop and everything make P2P from it and every months sent xxxxcrystals to every account, but they cant do it, cuz that would kill F2P server(all cash shop users just demand/want copy their chars from F2P to P2P) no more money from F2P server.

Thursday, March 5th 2015, 1:29pm

@those stating what items are "useless"

its fine you dont need / want these items
other players might want them

giving them info about how it is can not be wrong!

having things not available no matter how long i play and what i do just makes the game feel incomplete

ofc you dont NEED pat 5 and 25 offensive attributes, but still, its nice to have them
why htit a mob 3 times if it can be killed with 1 or 2 hits...

why get less for $ (every month, forever!!) when you can have even more for free... thats what i think :rolleyes:
just because others might have a little bit more earlier than me...?

Thursday, March 5th 2015, 1:33pm

Achilles

Intermediate

having things not available no matter how long i play and what i do just makes the game feel incomplete

ofc you dont NEED pat 5 and 25 offensive attributes, but still, its nice to have them

why get less for $ (every month, forever!!) when you can have even more for free... thats what i think :rolleyes:

And you think just because P2P has none of this BS cs crap we not capable of 1/2 hitting mobs? Have you even played P2P? C'mon man...

Thursday, March 5th 2015, 1:33pm

After i check P2P it look like crippled version of F2P server.

The criple version of Allods is F2P... Get endgame on both sides and then come to the forum again.

When i asked about other loot pets(it only look different) no1 could explain why they are not there,

Coba Plateu, Prospector's Inn. Quest to kill 12 Kobolds (Get it on the one that gives "Wish Granter")

i asked about manuals for herb and ore auto collect and ppl told me its not needed and you can run around and farm it normally(really with loot pet and manuals you only ride around and get it with a lot less time spend on it).

Did you ever had a profession when there was none of these? And with profession, can't you do the same? I made in 3 days 2 professions without it. And i'm quite sure i had the same time with it. After all, you don't go to, for example, Coba's Inn and the loot pet will cover all map, you still need to go around...

Also why P2P server dont have all mounts, i know PVP mounts can have all skills disabled

This is a controversial matter. Some like, some don't. And pls, tell me mounts on P2P to see if at least you know what your talking about.

I would just copy F2P server with cash shop and everything make P2P from it and every months sent xxxxcrystals to every account, but they cant do it,

Thank GOD they can't /won't....
Retired...
New life till 7.0

Thursday, March 5th 2015, 1:39pm

Except it's not really free. If you've been playing for years, then yeah, maybe.
For any new players or just players without decent enough stuff on the "F2P" server it's definitely not worth the time, effort and money spent to try and be on equal terms of those who have been around for years.
And all these minor things are infinitely smaller sacrifice compared to either spending hundreds of euros to be on par with the best, or being the underdog for years.

That aside, the P2P server could definitely use a tweak here and there, but what it needs mostly is more players. Having a relatively small bag and quest log at the very beginning could also be somewhat discouraging for those who tried F2P before.

Thursday, March 5th 2015, 1:41pm

Hello,

AOP : i don't understand your point in criticizing this P2P server all the time.
You don't like it, it's not made for you, it's ok.

Let other players try it and decide themself if they like this server or not.

This is not a server for a very long time F2P player, it's a server for new people or people that can afford a small amount of money, but not a huge one. A server for people that have time to actually play the game, and not farm for hours to have gold to buy all those things you find necessary.

It's been a YEAR that you are repeating yourself again and again in each P2P topic. I think we all understand your point of view now :/.
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

Thursday, March 5th 2015, 1:42pm

Achilles

Intermediate

Very nicely put Gladia

Thursday, March 5th 2015, 1:50pm

OT: I would give p2p a try see what you like about the server I would recommend to join empire as atm they are fewer then league.

Off topic: wut....
I have Empire on p2p but I was worried about the state of game on the p2p. I think I'll be heading back to p2p tbh.

Thursday, March 5th 2015, 1:51pm

The criple version of Allods is F2P... Get endgame on both sides and then come to the forum again.

Coba Plateu, Prospector's Inn. Quest to kill 12 Kobolds (Get it on the one that gives "Wish Granter")

Did you ever had a profession when there was none of these? And with profession, can't you do the same? I made in 3 days 2 professions without it. And i'm quite sure i had the same time with it. After all, you don't go to, for example, Coba's Inn and the loot pet will cover all map, you still need to go around...

This is a controversial matter. Some like, some don't. And pls, tell me mounts on P2P to see if at least you know what your talking about.

I was playing 3 months ago on P2P so dont know if you got new patch.

So i can get other 2 loot pets from Coba and not only magpie(i really liked helicopter guy), if i cant get them why not ? (they are not P2W items)

Why there are no manuals ? (sorry i dont see reason why not, its not P2W item)

I mostly saw rhino and kitty mounts. Didnt see hover tank, hover bike, little goat or prophetic card mounts.

I admit it i was playing 1 month only, also it would be great for PVP skirmishes, but when i was playing(getting to max lvl was a lot easier) skirmishes didnt pop up at all.

Thursday, March 5th 2015, 1:53pm

Senpai

Intermediate

• "Senpai" has been banned

I was playing 3 months ago on P2P so dont know if you got new patch.

So i can get other 2 loot pets from Coba and not only magpie(i really liked helicopter guy), if i cant get them why not?(they are not P2
W items)

Why there are no manuals?(sorry i dont see reason why not, its not P2W item)

I mostly saw rhino and kitty mounts. Didnt see hover tank, hover bike, little goat or prophetic card mounts.

I admit it i was playing 1 month only, also it would be great for PVP skirmishes, but when i was playing(getting to max lvl was a lot easier) skirmishes didnt pop up at all.

now in 6.0 we are able to get the bear, and fox mounts from the prophetic cards and for beating cath from eclipse we can get the drake mount it all takes time its like other mmo's kill dungeons *allods in our case* and raids for cool and fast mounts
KAPPA

Thursday, March 5th 2015, 1:54pm

TheRampage

Trainee

for all those who want to join on p2p,its doesnt matter which faction u going Empire or Leauge,on both sides u can find active players...On empire active guild is Utopie and i am sure they will invite all newbies and help u with everything.Also on leauge side we have 2 guilds Void and Avarice..up to you guys :)

Thursday, March 5th 2015, 1:57pm

for all those who want to join on p2p,its doesnt matter which faction u going Empire or Leauge,on both sides u can find active players...On empire active guild is Utopie and i am sure they will invite all newbies and help u with everything.Also on leauge side we have 2 guilds Void and Avarice..up to you guys :)

Yup, Utopie is recruiting everyone right now. Send a whisper To Shaffou (French), Molinqx (English/ Dutch) or Chaosfussel (German) if you want more information or an invite. :3
p2p Empire lvl 60 Paladin Bowtiful

Thursday, March 5th 2015, 2:01pm

So i can get other 2 loot pets from Coba and not only magpie(i really liked helicopter guy), if i cant get them why not ? (they are not P2W items)

Yes, they are not P2W items. But it's just a look difference. They created more just make some more sells. On F2P is completely justified since the more they create sell the more income they have.

Why there are no manuals ? (sorry i dont see reason why not, its not P2W item)

It isn't and i didn't said it. It's just you can do the same without them. Ofc you could have minion catching things and not spenind 2s each nod.

i know ppl with more mounts than you described. In fact, my sadness is not having the cat but if i had it, i wouldnt use other mount. But, bottom line, there are.

This is still a problem. But with more players it won't be.

for all those who want to join on p2p,its doesnt matter which faction u going Empire or Leauge,on both sides u can find active players...On empire active guild is Utopie and i am sure they will invite all newbies and help u with everything.Also on leauge side we have 2 guilds Void and Avarice..up to you guys

Completely subscribed!
Retired...
New life till 7.0

Thursday, March 5th 2015, 2:04pm

Hello,

AOP : i don't understand your point in criticizing this P2P server all the time.

This is not a server for a very long time F2P player, it's a server for new people or people that can afford a small amount of money, but not a huge one. A server for people that have time to actually play the game, and not farm for hours to have gold to buy all those things you find necessary.

It's been a YEAR that you are repeating yourself again and again in each P2P topic. I think we all understand your point of view now :/.

im not directly criticizing it, im stating facts
as i said often, everyone shall decide himself by those facts that are stated
i just think it has many things missing, but thats not stated by most ppl here, so i want to add this information

and YES, everyone shall try it and see how it is
some players like it obviously and thats great

what would not be great is if someone completely new level to 60 (65) and then start to realize he will never have this and that and then he is disappointed :(

also, im not the only one repeating himself again and again here....
the forum is here to echange opinions, add information and discuss in a constructive manner, and that is what i am doing

Thursday, March 5th 2015, 2:06pm

i spend 100euro on EU servers and 100dollars on US servers(i saw it as sub that time, also US server had some mounts which wasnt on EU) and i knew ppl which spend 200euro on boxes only to get 1 mount.

I admit it im person, which must have some mounts. When i saw little goat and baba yaga mount on net and later when i saw it ingame running around, im about to spent another money on game. I still think Allods have best mounts around(or at least i liked them most).

If you tell me little goat and baba yaga mounts are on P2P i will go there forever. If they are not there i +-dont have choice, but stay on F2P and use F2P as sub server so i will just spent money as on other MMOs with subs.

Thursday, March 5th 2015, 2:07pm

Achilles

Intermediate

Hello,

im not directly criticizing it, im stating facts
as i said often, everyone shall decide himself by those facts that are stated
i just think it has many things missing, but thats not stated by most ppl here, so i want to add this information

also, im not the only one repeating himself again and again here....
the forum is here to echange opinions, add information and discuss in a constructive manner, and that is what i am doing

You come in a P2P related thread and attempt to put people off joining/moving the server, you have no good intentions with your posts so just stop whatever you're attempting to do.

Thursday, March 5th 2015, 2:10pm

Choosing a server, or game, for a mount it obviously a personal choice. What you like or not in a game is not of my business or anyone's.
Retired...
New life till 7.0

Thursday, March 5th 2015, 2:10pm

TheRampage

Trainee

i spend 100euro on EU servers and 100dollars on US servers(i saw it as sub that time, also US server had some mounts which wasnt on EU) and i knew ppl which spend 200euro on boxes only to get 1 mount.

I admit it im person, which must have some mounts. When i saw little goat and baba yaga mount on net and later when i saw it ingame running around, im about to spent another money on game. I still think Allods have best mounts around(or at least i liked them most).

If you tell me little goat and baba yaga mounts are on P2P i will go there forever. If they are not there i +-dont have choice, but stay on F2P and use F2P as sub server so i will just spent money as on other MMOs with subs.
Ofc everyone like mounts in allods :D they rlly looks nice...And if i rmbr little goat mount was reward from one pvp event,i think event was 6 vs 6 in arena,and winners got little goat mount and some vanity items ....Mounts on p2p best one atm : Astral mounts - cat,stomper,fury (13.92 speed,u can obtain them from last boss in astral) Also we have dog from Anciet mound raid (13.00 speed ),Carpet from Tep raid ...Astral fury (JC tokens,or u can buy tokens for AS part.) But with new patch new mounts coming...Also there is Drake from eclipse,dont know speed cuz we didnt clear full Eclipse yet...mybe i missed something xD

Rate this thread