You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, March 5th 2015, 2:11pm

Hello,

AOP : i don't understand your point in criticizing this P2P server all the time.
You don't like it, it's not made for you, it's ok.

Let other players try it and decide themself if they like this server or not.

This is not a server for a very long time F2P player, it's a server for new people or people that can afford a small amount of money, but not a huge one. A server for people that have time to actually play the game, and not farm for hours to have gold to buy all those things you find necessary.

It's been a YEAR that you are repeating yourself again and again in each P2P topic. I think we all understand your point of view now :/.

im not directly criticizing it, im stating facts
as i said often, everyone shall decide himself by those facts that are stated
i just think it has many things missing, but thats not stated by most ppl here, so i want to add this information

also, im not the only one repeating himself again and again here....
the forum is here to echange opinions, add information and discuss in a constructive manner, and that is what i am doing

You come in a P2P related thread and attempt to put people off joining/moving the server, you have no good intentions with your posts so just stop whatever you're attempting to do.

its wrong to state i have no good intentions
i have ONLY good intentions

stating facts is never a bad thing (or do you like to hide facts from ppl?!)

i want to add more than one point of view here, so every one that has no idea of allods can get at least a SMALL insight
i still think that this game has so many things and special terms so every new player feels a bit lost when trying to "get into it"

Thursday, March 5th 2015, 2:14pm

Dude, your point of view has absolutely NO value for new players because the luxury stuff from f2p isn't there in other games and if you don't have it you didn't want it before. You don't help anyone, please go away.

Really, I beg you.

I'd pay money for you to go away.
p2p Empire lvl 60 Paladin Bowtiful

Thursday, March 5th 2015, 2:17pm

Achilles

Intermediate

Here are the facts.

P2P server requires work to get items.
Don't come to the server expecting to get everything in your first few hours of playing, getting big bags fast mounts etc requires you to put time and effort in, which in the long run is more rewarding than paying for them.

Leveling zones are pretty dead, End content is far from it even with the much lower population compared with F2P.

No one has any advantage or disadvantage over anyone due to CS items.

These are the FACTS
Achilles | Mage | Avarice
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▌───────────────────────────────▐
▌█▀█─█─█─▀█▀─▀█▀─█─█─█─█─█▀█─▀█▀▐
▌█▀▄─█─█──█───█──█▀█─█─█─█▀▄──█─▐
▌▀▀▀─▀▀▀──▀───▀──▀─▀─▀▀▀─▀─▀──▀─▐
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Thursday, March 5th 2015, 2:17pm

Yes, they are not P2W items. But it's just a look difference. They created more just make some more sells. On F2P is completely justified since the more they create sell the more income they have.

It isn't and i didn't said it. It's just you can do the same without them. Ofc you could have minion catching things and not spenind 2s each nod.

i know ppl with more mounts than you described. In fact, my sadness is not having the cat but if i had it, i wouldnt use other mount. But, bottom line, there are.

If they are only look difference why they cant add them?

Ofc you can look around and travel from nod to nod and spend 2secs collect each or they can add manuals and you just collect nods why you doing quests(i never skip quests and they lead you to every part of map).

I know P2P have more mounts than rhino and kitty(im fine with it as drop from astral, raid bosses), but why not give P2P server all mounts?
(its possible to disable skills on PVP mounts so no P2W, on other hand if all ppl have PVP mounts it dont matter)

Actually i dont care about astral servant(you really dont need it) and other items, but mounts.
Those awesome mounts(when i first saw hover tank i was like "I NEED IT").

Thursday, March 5th 2015, 2:19pm

TheRampage

Trainee

AOP
We can understand your pov,but talking same things on every possible p2p thread its too much,and ppl have to reply on every your post...If u rlly dont like p2p server u can just ignore our posts.Also if u rlly like Allods online and free 2 play server,you can promote F2p in f2p section on forum,or if u rlly like that u can start some own site and promote your idea and try to get more ppl in this game in this case for f2p server...Ppl asking about population,guilds and something like that ,and u coming with your "facts" ....Pls just avoid p2p section...

Thursday, March 5th 2015, 2:20pm

Achilles

Intermediate

Regarding mounts, if we wanted or needed PvP mounts, we wouldn't be playing on P2P server, it's that simple. We neither need nor want this shit

Thursday, March 5th 2015, 2:26pm

AOP
We can understand your pov,but talking same things on every possible p2p thread its too much,and ppl have to reply on every your post...If u rlly dont like p2p server u can just ignore our posts.Also if u rlly like Allods online and free 2 play server,you can promote F2p in f2p section on forum,or if u rlly like that u can start some own site and promote your idea and try to get more ppl in this game in this case for f2p server...Ppl asking about population,guilds and something like that ,and u coming with your "facts" ....Pls just avoid p2p section...

actually, i like both servers since i like allods :p
personally, i prefer the free server but thats no the topic and does not matter here
what matters is that its a pity that payserver is less attractive due to many things missing because i think if these things were there much more ppl would play there
reading various entries here confirms this

Regarding mounts, if we wanted or needed PvP mounts, we wouldn't be playing on P2P server, it's that simple. We neither need nor want this shit

who do you mean by "we"? you friends? your guild? you cant mean EVERY player because i have read a lot complaints about having no pvp mounts...

Thursday, March 5th 2015, 2:27pm

Hello,

I would like to suggest something to AOP and other P2P players :
Why not add all the "conterparts" (?) that AOP is posting everytime there's a new topic about P2P, in the FAQ thread ?

So there will be "What you can find on P2P" and "What you won't find (from AOP)". Once for all. In a fixed topic about P2P.

So AOP, you won't feel the need to post it continuously, and players will make their opinions with this list :).

You can all work on a PROs/CONs message that we can add to the FAQ ?
What do you think ?
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

Thursday, March 5th 2015, 2:27pm

Problem is you cant have them even if you want them.

Like i wrote several times above, Eu servers(2-3years ago, when gpotato run it) had PVP mounts without skills so it was just another mount.

Thursday, March 5th 2015, 2:29pm

Hello,

Why not add all the "conterparts" (?) that AOP is posting everytime there's a new topic about P2P, in the FAQ thread ?

So there will be "What you can find on P2P" and "What you won't find (from AOP)". Once for all. In a fixed topic about P2P.

So AOP, you won't feel the need to post it continuously, and players will make their opinions with this list :).

What do you think ?

i think thats a great idea which will make everyone happy :)

i will add the infos to this thread

http://de.allods.com/forum/index.php?pag…d&threadID=2145

and you will edit the 1st post so its obvious for everone?

Achilles

Intermediate

If you want them, go buy them on f2p :P

Hello,

What do you think ?
Big plus for this. So later i can easy find when they add more mounts to P2P and move there.

Thursday, March 5th 2015, 2:31pm

IAmGroot

Professional

Guiseeeeee

Check this thread if you're having a problem with AOP or anyone else that is not adding positively to a conversation on the forum.
http://en.allods.com/forum/index.php?pag…d&threadID=4672

Thursday, March 5th 2015, 2:33pm

Achilles

Intermediate

Perfect <3

Thursday, March 5th 2015, 2:34pm

what matters is that its a pity that payserver is less attractive due to many things missing because i think if these things were there much more ppl would play there
reading various entries here confirms this

who do you mean by "we"? you friends? your guild? you cant mean EVERY player because i have read a lot complaints about having no pvp mounts...

Yes, it's a pity that some items which make life in the game easier are missing. I believe many of them have been requested several times, but it's not like the P2P playerbase can do much about it. Still, for a brand new player those are definitely not a deciding factor to pick F2P instead of P2P.

As for the battle mounts, you might've heard some complaints that people would want to see them. But what do you think, how many comments would you see against those once they're added? I believe when they were originally added on F2P, there were plenty of people complaining.

Thursday, March 5th 2015, 2:38pm

Leveling zones are pretty dead, End content is far from it even with the much lower population compared with F2P.

This answers my question perfectly, thanks. As long as I know people are still playing on the server then I'm happy to stay p2p.

Thursday, March 5th 2015, 2:41pm

Yes, it's a pity that some items which make life in the game easier are missing. I believe many of them have been requested several times, but it's not like the P2P playerbase can do much about it. Still, for a brand new player those are definitely not a deciding factor to pick F2P instead of P2P.
As for the battle mounts, you might've heard some complaints that people would want to see them. But what do you think, how many comments would you see against those once they're added? I believe when they were originally added on F2P, there were plenty of people complaining.

from what i know most are against these mounts just because they / many players cant get them
now, if on payserver everyone can get it its different, and there is also the option to disable the offensive skill of these mounts

Thursday, March 5th 2015, 2:43pm

IAmGroot

Professional

@AOP

I know this is the only active thread right now...but
GET THE !@#&*!(@*#&!@#!@#(* OFF OF IT.
These nerds are trying to convince potential players to be joining our game.
LET THEM.
Whether it's F2P or P2P.....Allods online needs more people.
More people in game means friends will say "Oh hey what game do you play?"
They'll mention Allods and then the circle grows bigger.

GET OFF THIS THREAD AND GET OUT OF P2P SERVER'S FORUMS.

I bitch and moan a lot at the p2p server......but this is NOT the time to do it.
Leave them alone.

Thursday, March 5th 2015, 3:05pm

(rant with some truth)

i agree that allods is a GREAT game and its DEFINITELY worth trying, no matter what server you select :thumbsup:

@ Gladia
i added the pros and cons that came to my mind to the sticky FAQ, this way im sure the information is available to everyone who cares
http://de.allods.com/forum/index.php?pag…53844#post53844

i might update this post as new things come to my mind; also all input regardinf pros / cons of other players are welcome!

EDIT:

just saw the new tread,
http://de.allods.com/forum/index.php?pag…d&threadID=7017
wonderful! :love:

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" (Mar 5th 2015, 3:17pm)

Friday, March 6th 2015, 9:35am

Monumentum

Beginner

im stating facts

FALSE EQUIVALENCE: Describing a situation where there is a logical and apparent equivalence, but when in fact there is none. A common way for this fallacy to be perpetuated is one shared trait between two subjects is assumed to show equivalence, especially the order of magnitude, when equivalence is not necessarily the logical result.

Rate this thread