Giriş yapmadınız.

Sayın ziyaretçi, Allods Online Forum sitesine hoş geldiniz. Eğer buraya ilk ziyaretiniz ise lütfen yardım bölümünü okuyunuz. Böylece bu sitenin nasıl çalıştığı konusunda ayrıntılı bilgilere ulaşabilirsiniz. Eğer sitenin tüm olanaklarından faydalanmak istiyorsanız, kayıt yaptırmayı düşünmelisiniz. Bunun için kayıt formunu kullanabilir ya da bu bağlantıya giderek kayıt işlemi hakkında daha fazla bilgi alabilirsiniz. Eğer önceden kayıt yaptırdıysanız buradan giriş yapabilirsiniz.

Thursday, March 5th 2015, 3:46pm

so can U explain me what is outdated? I think this its symplistic enough...

Thursday, March 5th 2015, 4:24pm

so can U explain me what is outdated? I think this its symplistic enough...
I'm no expert in web design and in fact I have a very bad taste for such things, but the general idea is:
The background and the main content holders got a decent set of colours, using different variations of brown. Then there're like random bright coloured icons and buttons placed all over it, even a bright green and red animated button, giving it a nice feeling of a random forum from 2000.

Newer designs tend to avoid underlines pretty much anywhere (except maybe to indicate on which page are you on, but even that you'd normally indicate otherwise). Another thing that's very popular is the components being borderless, so they're visually separated with their difference of background colour.
Bigger buttons and texts for links/buttons are often used too.
Trivial things such as having the contents of the "Game" site could be also listed on a dropdown menu when hovering over the "Game" button, so you could actually see the content without having to load a new site.
The site is not responsive, for example on a smartphone it retains the whole view. Including the fancy buttons and the two-column setup.
When you're logged in, the button placemement on the user control looks extremely awkward.

Again, I'm not a designer so you really don't have to take my answer seriously. A real web designer could probably point out several more reasons to why the site design is to be considered outdated by 2015 standards.

Thursday, March 5th 2015, 5:11pm

Lol

Laughing my brains out here from reading some of these comments... :rolleyes:

First of all i wanna say, that the website looks fantastic to me!!!
Sure maybe its not complete and 100% working correctly, but with time it will all come to its place.
Its all a matter of patience, which 50% (if not more) doesn't have in this community.
And secondly, who decides what's outdated by 2015 standards?! A "designer" who thinks his/her design is awesome and up to date to the 2015 standards?!
Or a noob with no taste and laziness that want's everything like he/she wishes?!
If everyone should put their website by those people's standards, then all sites would look the same and boring.
So my advice to the allods website designers is the following: do the site the way YOU guys like it. The site looks amazing, its totally themed and beautiful.
Don't listen to the "outdated crap stuff" cause that's just plain silly in my opinion. You guys are doing a great job!!!
And remember, haters are gonna hate forever!!! First they want a website like with the Russians.
And now they come with its out of date :rolleyes:
Its always something with these people, never happy with nothing. Glad that not everyone is like that.
And an advice to those who want a website by their 2015 standards: go search that website and game, or create one yourself ;)
The world isn't gonna change for you and your buddies!!! With this all said, have a nice day :thumbsup:

Thursday, March 5th 2015, 6:49pm

@Antagonizer

- I dont need bigger buttons, im not blind and guess most players arent too ;)
- I dont think forums from 2000 had those animations ;O
- still dont know which kind of phobia u have against underlined headlines
- if u "mb" noticed the last website had dropdown menus, but the russion original doesnt. Maybe the'll add them
- if i got it right u want a mobile version of the website?? why, most of those sites just look ugly...like a forum from 2000
- You dont know if they add buttons to this user control panel. do u? But I agree it looks a bit weird

Thursday, March 5th 2015, 7:25pm

I like website design. It's same as Russian website which is cool. Forum link ain't working but that's minnor problem that will be fixed in time.

Thursday, March 5th 2015, 9:09pm

not my opinion since a opinion is like: "i like the website/i don't like the new website" that's an opinion

Like antagonizer said, it's technically outdated, not my opinion if "i liked it or not". i could clock it only with a simple overview look, and you can do a simplistic website with an updated design, but that isn't the case...it's just every design choice of the website, like the log in box with user/password on the right (newer websites does not have that anymore), it's every design choice that makes it looks outdated, if you can't notice the difference between Skyforge/Destiny websites and Allods, i give up...

The destiny Website just looks good because the game sucks, Bad comparison...

i play destiny and i love it, i've played every game out there, couldn't play games like WoW that i found extremely unpolished and boring when i tried, if you couldn't feel destiny, sorry...(i hope you have played the game instead of following nasty comments on internet, i play since the beginning and there's a lot of things to do and get that i didn't yet)

Bu mesaj 2 defa düzenlendi, son düzenlemeyi yapan "lublur" (Mar 5th 2015, 9:15pm)

Thursday, March 5th 2015, 9:19pm

ok and why this destiny side is any good? i just visitet it and got laggs at every fucking page^^ if this is modern then wow :thumbsup:

Thursday, March 5th 2015, 9:56pm

now i wathced the site, hell how needless, useless too

however i didnt have to play it to find slacking before a cave boring ...

Friday, March 6th 2015, 12:34am

now i wathced the site, hell how needless, useless too

however i didnt have to play it to find slacking before a cave boring ...

this is getting quiet off topic but...
wow, you found the game boring but never played it before......makes sense...just a troll that follows the pack of nasty haters who didn't play it but wants to give their 2 cents about it....how can someone conclude that a game "sucks" without even trying? that's just a stupid opinion, you just wanted to throw a little bit of bitter probably because have followed what people are saying (probably people like u that never played the game before and is bitter about it), the game is the most played now and I find hard to believe that 16millions of people around the world agrees with your ignorant opinion of something that u never even touched. lol

The destiny Website just looks good because the game sucks, Bad comparison...

wise words of a non player.

Friday, March 6th 2015, 7:16am

Nandita

Orta Düzey

Mesajlar: 326

Konum: Ruhrpott NRW Germany

• Özel mesaj gönder

I think the Page looks dated, too. In my opinion it should look more professional like this:
Click

Friday, March 6th 2015, 9:50am

Psst. They got the design they paid for ;) #μετά

Benzer konular

Bu konuyu değerlendir