Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Allods Online Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

wcf.global.timeFormatLocalized

New website's design is dated.

That's not my personal opinion, it's a fact that the design of the new portal looks more dated than before.
Everything, how the links are displayed with that underline and font of letters, etc, that make the website looks dated.

Yes it got some cool effects but in general it looks really dated, I think the web designer who did this should get fired,
If you wanted to update something, try to contact the same designers that made the Skyforge page ( www.sf.my.com ), yes i know it's a sci-fi game and there's more of futuristic appeal, but there's some others games (like Archeage that has the same medieval theme) that has a better website design.

the way it is the allods page looks like it's from last decade.

Looks great !

for a browser game? yes...

if you can't notice how dated it is, try visit the skyforge website that i linked.

Achilles

Fortgeschrittener

Beruf: Novograd Guardian

• Nachricht senden

The fact it's a copy of the RU site pleases me. Actually makes none RU versions look like they're part of the same company and not some third party crap.
Achilles | Mage | Avarice
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▌───────────────────────────────▐
▌█▀█─█─█─▀█▀─▀█▀─█─█─█─█─█▀█─▀█▀▐
▌█▀▄─█─█──█───█──█▀█─█─█─█▀▄──█─▐
▌▀▀▀─▀▀▀──▀───▀──▀─▀─▀▀▀─▀─▀──▀─▐
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

nevermind i see what you're saying, thought you were talking about the one we had yesterday lel

I dont like the Skyforge design, fonts are too damn large. Also Skyforge is sci fi and Allods is fantasy so it fits the theme.

if you can't notice how dated it is, try visit the skyforge website that i linked.

The website is quite good. Have all needed.

First: I'm always complaining about their work (or lack of it) but this time, i have to congratulate them.

Second: This is Allods, not Skyforge. This is a MMO, not an Wii online game.

Third, and contradicting me, have you ever seen the most MMO played website? This Allods's one is really good.

Cheers.
Retired...
New life till 7.0

forum link is broken. there are no sections for patch notes and presentation

btw it seems like old turkish server portal. its not new
Burç

The Noob

Spoiler Spoiler

Carisma - Whacky - Fantastic - ObeyUrMaster - Reprobate - Stiff - Carismakiss - Almond - Comet

Achilles

Fortgeschrittener

• Nachricht senden

i hope we get some of the other features russians have like statistics relating to the game on the forum/website

Beruf: Destoryer of all things you love

• Nachricht senden

Link to Forum is broken and it is making me really angry.
Please fix.
Thanks.

The website is quite good. Have all needed.

First: I'm always complaining about their work (or lack of it) but this time, i have to congratulate them.

Third, and contradicting me, have you ever seen the most MMO played website? This Allods's one is really good.

Cheers.

It does not have all that's needed. It still has basically nothing about the game itself. They finally managed to add basic guides and general knowledge about Allods, but still nothing about features, skirmishes and whatever fancy things there are which make the endgame actually fun.

Regardless to what your personal opinion is of Skyforge or Allods website, lublur is completely right - the design is outdated by today's standards.

first: you really have low expectations, don't u?

second: I already said that I know that Allods isn't an sci-fi game but still you could have done a better job based on Skyforge website and still be loyal to a medieval theme, there's plenty of medieval games with updated website design.

third: are you talking about Destiny that has 16 million of players? Because Destiny has an amazing website, go check it. http://www.destinythegame.com/

Hello,

forum link is broken. there are no sections for patch notes and presentation

Link to Forum is broken and it is making me really angry.
Please fix.
Thanks.

The website is not completly set for the moment, so there may be *a lot* of broken links ;).
We need to be patient. As usual.
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

scrolling with mouse on the new page is really weird and slow, also the site does not display anything unless JS is turned on

aside from that the style is nice and clean, i like it, it looks like the site from russian allods :)

Beruf: GIS; student

• Nachricht senden

Well now it's hard to miss subscribe buttons so it's nice :D
Looking for people which want to play skyforge conctact via private message :rolleyes:

Achilles

Fortgeschrittener

• Nachricht senden

Yeah, hopefully this will help to rise the P2P population more :D

first: you really have low expectations, don't u?

Yes, i do! I prefer a game with simple and direct website then an amazing website with simple and direct game.

second: I already said that I know that Allods isn't an sci-fi game but still you could have done a better job based on Skyforge website and still be loyal to a medieval theme, there's plenty of medieval games with updated website design.

Not my quote but can still answer: Each one likes what it likes. And ill stay in previous quote answer.

third: are you talking about Destiny that has 16 million of players? Because Destiny has an amazing website, go check it.

You got me here... Wasn't talking about that one but still, yes this site is good.
Retired...
New life till 7.0

The destiny Website just looks good because the game sucks, Bad comparison...

Anyway idk why its a that big Problem that some underlined. BTW did i got it right that ur opinion about something automatically Gets a fact??? Lol...

The destiny Website just looks good because the game sucks, Bad comparison...

Anyway idk why its a that big Problem that some underlined. BTW did i got it right that ur opinion about something automatically Gets a fact??? Lol...
It's not really his opinion, but closer to a fact. Every once in a while the general opinion of what's considered a modern or up to date design changes. Currently a modern design has to be rather simplistic and smooth in look. If you're interested in the topic, then you should definitely google some pointers about web design, you'll most likely find that lublur is not wrong in what he's saying.

I'm pretty sure he's not trying to trashtalk about the site, just pointed out - like anyone would that worked with designers lately - the new design on Allods website is in fact outdated. It's either sort of a budget solution or they managed the get the drupal theme roughly 15 years ago.