You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, March 24th 2014, 5:30am

Dragagon_old

Unregistered

question about inventory space on p2p server

so here is question: what is normal bag progression (levels and where to get) and same for bank space (level and from where)? I know I once stumbled on this in internet but can no longer find info nor there seem be anywhere set into stone information on inventory progression.
this question only applies on p2p server:)

Monday, March 24th 2014, 6:19pm

Hi

You will buy a 24 slot bags @ lvl 20/22 (Bank NPC)
Then you'll have to wait for Astral adventure, to get larger bags, and then raid instances.
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

Tuesday, March 25th 2014, 4:37am

Lyrrea

Beginner

Hi

You will buy a 24 slot bags @ lvl 20/22 (Bank NPC)
Then you'll have to wait for Astral adventure, to get larger bags, and then raid instances.

Yes. And when you get the option, ALWAYS buy the bag first. Bigger Bag means you can get more items to sell which = more gold income = faster gold earned for mount. :)

Tuesday, March 25th 2014, 5:24am

I know of 24 slotted bag for l20, my question was meant for bigger bags than that... astral yes but information of exact drops and gains are stuck in gpotato forums only apparently ...where you can get glimpse of that info before redirect hits... and thus was requesting info of: level of getting new bag, slot of it and where/how ...

Tuesday, March 25th 2014, 5:36am

Lyrrea

Beginner

I know of 24 slotted bag for l20, my question was meant for bigger bags than that... astral yes but information of exact drops and gains are stuck in gpotato forums only apparently ...where you can get glimpse of that info before redirect hits... and thus was requesting info of: level of getting new bag, slot of it and where/how ...

Well in Astral there's no X mob drops X bag, but they're in the beginner sectors when you start doing astral. 1 Bag drops from Sarn in GT, and it's the 48 slot one I think. And yeah, besides that I am not sure. :)

Tuesday, March 25th 2014, 12:00pm

Dragagon_old

Unregistered

126 slot from GT and 144 from dead city.
Cheers.