Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Allods Online Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

wcf.global.timeFormatLocalized

Temporal accelration bugged with Venom?

Everytime i use TA, and spamming venom on a target, its dmg doesnt seem to change.
For me, it normally ranges anywhere between 35-100K~, but when i pop TA, it remains to do 35K dmg~ and never changes.
I wonder if this is a bug or intended, either case it doesn't seem worth it like that.

The only way i find it worthy just then, is on mobs with 30% lower hp for the Erase memory spam, but most mobs die in 2-3 hits so..

Using this build atm:
http://pts.allodswiki.ru/calc#!6!313...1122.3..123.33...13...2.3.2.1.!mahd/YGFJLSH!spgn/YEC!eldomc/YNJCVUD

More or less for levelling,

Probably will be something like this if DPS is required:
http://pts.allodswiki.ru/calc#!6!113..3.222.13.113.33...1.3....3.1.3.!iymd/WJJQE!aqkfetg/SDMFETG!cid/WTPVAPD

But not sure if Pyro beats Venom yet, i like the flexibility of VENOM atm.

Former Alias: Stoeipoesje, ISA server.

SΛΤΗΩ

Fortgeschrittener

Beruf: Whatever, wherever, whenever

• Nachricht senden

Both builds have some mistakes:
ad1.
Why did u take twin for pve (bcz im assuming this builds r for pve)?
Most mobs, resistant to cc can see anyways, and they who dont, u can hypnotize or kill fast.
If u dont use pyrokinesis, which his the strongest pve skill, u dont need as much of temporal acceleration. Most astral skills r instant cast or low time casts.
U have put rubies in conviction (wich is usless for pve, and I dont know what it does now) but no talents (almost) and rubies in concentration and its cooldown reduction, which is the main core of ur skills.
btw. choke makes huge dmg (with outsmarted rubies) whereas shattered nerves rubies do less dmg.

ad2.
Is better then the first one but put the rubies from Enthusiasm (pvp rubie) to calculating mind (3rd tree), from Mental fortress to Anger management (2nd tree) put some in astral curse and stinging blades (3rd tree) also move talents from thoughtful spirit (pvp) to astral breath (pve).
I would suggest something like that: http://en.allodswiki.ru/calc#!6!113..3.2…!mnaomc/YSFSVUD

Both builds have some mistakes:
ad1.
Why did u take twin for pve (bcz im assuming this builds r for pve)?
Most mobs, resistant to cc can see anyways, and they who dont, u can hypnotize or kill fast.
If u dont use pyrokinesis, which his the strongest pve skill, u dont need as much of temporal acceleration. Most astral skills r instant cast or low time casts.
U have put rubies in conviction (wich is usless for pve, and I dont know what it does now) but no talents (almost) and rubies in concentration and its cooldown reduction, which is the main core of ur skills.
btw. choke makes huge dmg (with outsmarted rubies) whereas shattered nerves rubies do less dmg.

ad2.
Is better then the first one but put the rubies from Enthusiasm (pvp rubie) to calculating mind (3rd tree), from Mental fortress to Anger management (2nd tree) put some in astral curse and stinging blades (3rd tree) also move talents from thoughtful spirit (pvp) to astral breath (pve).
I would suggest something like that: http://en.allodswiki.ru/calc#!6!113..3.2…!mnaomc/YSFSVUD
These builds are still constantly changing, so there not permanent.
The question i asked however, was in terms of TA beeing bugged or not, and not how my build is currently.

conviction rubies increase vitality and faith now. conviction doesn't exist.

you're right, there's no real reaason to use venom while in temporal accel. it's mostly for spamming pyro or erase memory, or getting the 50% discount on mana for that greedy wall of blades.

i'm not sure what you're asking about the damage. temporal isn't supposed to increase damage, just speed things up.
Add me on Steam for most effective trolling: Dune
MFW we get the last Astral Hunt chest

you're right, there's no real reaason to use venom while in temporal accel. it's mostly for spamming pyro or erase memory, or getting the 50% discount on mana for that greedy wall of blades.

i'm not sure what you're asking about the damage. temporal isn't supposed to increase damage, just speed things up.
Okay, il try to explain it again:

When i use temporal accelration, i can spam Venom more or less, BUT, for some reason, the DMG seems to be lower and constant in the range of 30-35K whereas WITHOUT temporal accelration it ranges between 35-100K in my current gear (and brutality/crits added).
So its almost like if i dont use TA, that my dmg is higher then when i enabled it.

Thats why i asked if someone else noticed this, or that i am the only one who saw this.

Hope you understand what im saying

Okay, il try to explain it again:

When i use temporal accelration, i can spam Venom more or less, BUT, for some reason, the DMG seems to be lower and constant in the range of 30-35K whereas WITHOUT temporal accelration it ranges between 35-100K in my current gear (and brutality/crits added).
So its almost like if i dont use TA, that my dmg is higher then when i enabled it.

Thats why i asked if someone else noticed this, or that i am the only one who saw this.

Hope you understand what im saying

ahhh i see! yeah, that is odd. have you noticed it with any other spells or just venom?
Add me on Steam for most effective trolling: Dune
MFW we get the last Astral Hunt chest

Just Venom, other stuff like Pyrokinesis work as it should.