You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, March 5th 2015, 8:59pm

Trading Astralkeys for ...?

is there still an option to turn in astral keys into loot from wild shore? or is astral the only way now?
also, i havent tested, are the mercs free now or are we dependent on groups again?

Thursday, March 5th 2015, 9:05pm

IAmGroot

Professional

To my knowledge there is no more turning in keys for loot.
You must go astral and be social.
However, I am still stuck at work so I cannot verify that personally.

Thursday, March 5th 2015, 9:23pm

there is no need for this option anymore right? cuz there seem to be no limit to farming in new area like there was before^^

Thursday, March 5th 2015, 10:30pm

What bluescarlet said, there is no limit in the new Wild Shore. Also, mercs still cost gold :)

Friday, March 6th 2015, 1:37am

its nice there is no longer a limit for wild shore so glyphs can be made without any problem, but does this help getting "coins from astral islands"? is there any trick to get them beside doing astral with a ship and party / mercs? 8|

i think its a step back, we already had free flights with free mercenaries, then we had the option to gear completely independent on astral, just by wild shore and now we need astral & ship again, without any alternative ways to upgrade gear? :(

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" (Mar 6th 2015, 3:37am)

Friday, March 6th 2015, 4:11am

I thought idea was trade centre will have for trade items from tasks other may like but may you do not, such as astral items?

Friday, March 6th 2015, 12:58pm

Gramarye

Professional

the free flights just got used for farming gold and the trade thing at old wild shore was kind of bad because ppls turned lazy and it got hard to find a random group for astral...

Friday, March 6th 2015, 1:01pm

I thought idea was trade centre will have for trade items from tasks other may like but may you do not, such as astral items?

i thought that too, but at negotiant i dont see any gear-upgraders :(

the free flights just got used for farming gold and the trade thing at old wild shore was kind of bad because ppls turned lazy and it got hard to find a random group for astral...

farming mobs at wild shore is not related to lazy, it was just a relief for those who dislike astral & partys / play at times where no partys are available

i am really disappointed now, i dont see the sense of taking a step back
this way gearing is not funny / pleasent for me, looks like i will stay with my old gear then :rolleyes:

Friday, March 6th 2015, 5:44pm

Gramarye

Professional

yeah not lazy but it was much easier, means that the lazy ones dont wanted to go astral anymore
With 6.0.1 ther will be a dungeon finder... lets hope it will work

Friday, March 6th 2015, 7:23pm

yeah not lazy but it was much easier, means that the lazy ones dont wanted to go astral anymore
With 6.0.1 ther will be a dungeon finder... lets hope it will work

if dungeon finder means direct teleport to the allod & empty spots will be filled up with free mercenaries it will work great for sure, otherwise it wont change much since we have "autogrp" already

(which is almost worthless due to the fact you land on a ship with random ppl you manybe dont want to play with etc; and if there are not enough ppl there have to be mercs summoned and they need gold and noone wants to pay this gold and then the guy who payd the mercs does RQ and you have to summon them again for gold etc etc *walloftextaboutnegativethingsthathappentoooften* :pinch:

Friday, March 6th 2015, 7:52pm

Gramarye

Professional

its like in wow:
U que like for bg and if there 5 other ppl qued u'll come to a party. No idea if u need to fly to the island urself

Saturday, March 7th 2015, 12:05am

its like in wow:
U que like for bg and if there 5 other ppl qued u'll come to a party. No idea if u need to fly to the island urself
so if no enough ppl Q you cant go at all? aw thats horrible :S

Saturday, March 7th 2015, 12:49am

Gramarye

Professional

well thats what im afraid of