You are not logged in.

New Frontier party bug

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, March 6th 2015, 12:41am

Waffle

Beginner

• "Waffle" started this thread

party bug

it is no longer possible to target party members that are not in the same zone as you are

Friday, March 6th 2015, 12:46am

Friday, March 6th 2015, 2:04am

Waffle

Beginner

• "Waffle" started this thread

it is both but should not be you have no way of checking peoples gear if they are in another zone

Friday, March 6th 2015, 8:23am

I noiced that too. And it's not related to channels, because I was in the Academy and I couldn't target a party member that was in Novograd. If you're not in the same instance (same raid, same zone, same channel), you can't target them. Which sucks.

Friday, March 6th 2015, 8:59am

Gramarye

Professional

Do the menu work which Pops out if u right-click the avatars in the Party panel?

Friday, March 6th 2015, 7:27pm

Saturday, March 7th 2015, 7:31am

Actually.. the menu does work. And you can inspect players, but you won't be able to see his character and inspect addons (NISV,InspectEquipRatin) won't work. But you can see his gear.

Saturday, March 7th 2015, 3:22pm

for me not, i was unable to "inspect"

just had it in a BG too, player was "far away" all the time, could not inspect or even click, but player participated
all other partymembers were normal

Rate this thread