You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, March 7th 2015, 5:48am

Psionicist Glyphs

I guess the title is pretty suggestive...

What set of glyphs should a psionicist get?

I was thinking that
offensive: Profecy
deffensive: Vitality
special: Brutality and Bloodlust

would work. Or do you have a better option. Pleae let me know wich is the best combination/1 :)

Saturday, March 7th 2015, 11:05am

there is no perfect set^^ you need all stats (for example you miss tenacity)

and in diffrent situations you need diffrent stats.. for example in pvp most psis run quite a bit of determination

Saturday, March 7th 2015, 3:34pm

there is no perfect set^^ you need all stats (for example you miss tenacity)

and in diffrent situations you need diffrent stats.. for example in pvp most psis run quite a bit of determination

I see... So, wich exactly are the stats that I'll need? and which would i need the most? Please tell me ^_^

Saturday, March 7th 2015, 3:45pm

well iam not a psi but in general i think all dps classes should run around the same^^

normally ppl said to get 50:50 ratio of profi and bruta but well if you want my opinion put a few points in determination cant hurt cuz in pve and pvp you will get damage so i think try stats like:

40%profi
40%bruta
20%deter

in pvp you should probably run even more determination cuz you will be a focus target and when you have a high determination value you ecto barrier will be insanely strong^^

but alltogether my tipp is just try it out^^ you can buy insignias from your profession trainer (tailor,lether,blacksmith or weaponsmith) and they just cost a little bit more than 1 gold so you can change at will :P

Saturday, March 7th 2015, 8:49pm

For PvP you should get a lot of Willpower. Every psi defensive skill is active, that is it has to be activated manually, you can't activate them when you're cc-ed.

Sunday, March 8th 2015, 6:24pm

Erwyn

Trainee

You want good willpower and at the very minimum 15 tenacity.
For offensive stats there's lots of speculation ;x, best really too test this yourself while insignias are 1g ea.
/edit by Fayne: Please follow the Signatur Rules