You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, March 8th 2015, 11:14am

Patron 5 discount

It's been a long time since we had a discount for patron boxes. The beginning of a new season might be the best time for a new discount, don't you think so? It might help to newcomers and motivate some amount of players etc etc.
I Worship His Shadow

Monday, March 9th 2015, 2:47pm

+++
I'm also waiting for it, a patron 5 discount coming soon maybe ? It will help so much.

Tuesday, March 10th 2015, 7:19pm

there was never ever any Discount for it, and there will never ever be one.

Tuesday, March 10th 2015, 7:32pm

IAmGroot

Professional

there was never ever any Discount for it, and there will never ever be one.

Actually on NA there was.
Original NA price was 50 crystals.
Sale price was 35 crystals.
So there was 30% discount on it at one point.

Actually come to think of it...I think there may have been within the last 12 months...and this server is 12 months old...so I think there may have been one here too. ?(

Tuesday, March 10th 2015, 7:54pm

so I think there may have been one here too.
Yes there have been one:
http://en.allods.com/forum/index.php?pag…d&threadID=4769

In addition, there was no sale where you could get the "normal" attribute pages since we moved to my.com. Better make this first!

Tuesday, March 10th 2015, 7:58pm

freestile

Professional

:cursing: i just bought P5 a few days ago, i'll rage so mutch if there is a discount soon ;(