You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, March 8th 2015, 3:52pm

quesion about levels

so like always in asee teph there is empire players that 1 or 2 shot others camping at the league camp portal.

so i have a question what does the question marks on the level mean ? and does it make the players immune against the holy justice item?

Sunday, March 8th 2015, 4:10pm

Question mark means they are 5 or more levels higher than you. If they are level 29 or lower, you can't Holy justice them.

Sunday, March 8th 2015, 4:41pm

Sunday, March 8th 2015, 5:06pm

do the levels make such a big difference ? 1 empire player is killing me in just 3 hits no problem imma lv 24 warrior btw.....or is it just the runes since i inspected on and he had 60% extra damage including the 50% on blessing.

....this game is so p2w i can't believe its still alive.

and yes i found out they're lv 29 by inspecting.

such a shame the game could have been so much more popular if not for the p2w.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "hovsep56" (Mar 8th 2015, 5:15pm)

Sunday, March 8th 2015, 10:04pm

well you will notice equip and classes are even more of an issue there^^ you can have lvl 32 equip with lvl 29 and this will give you an insane boost^^ some of the asee faggot do this and farm new lowies^^ on the other hand some classes just do insane damage in low lvl areas like pallys etc so they will easily kill you with few hits too^^ but just lvl a bit there is not much pvp while lvling (and btw it doesnt cost you anything when you die in lowlvl area) and when you reach max lvl you will be able to defend yourself better^^

Monday, March 9th 2015, 6:39am

biggest part of asee teph killers damage is

- buff from all the portals of power there
- using gear from eljune (or crafted gear)

with these 2 things working together level 29 players are nearly invincible to all others in asee teph

runes help too, but the deadlyness comes from the massive statboni there available along with high-end gear (for this level)

this means you can get these things too without spending one cent

btw asee teph pvp is the funniest in game
no other area will offer so much pvp fun with obstacles to play hide and seek, bunker with npcs and so on

try to enjoy it