Giriş yapmadınız.

Sayın ziyaretçi, Allods Online Forum sitesine hoş geldiniz. Eğer buraya ilk ziyaretiniz ise lütfen yardım bölümünü okuyunuz. Böylece bu sitenin nasıl çalıştığı konusunda ayrıntılı bilgilere ulaşabilirsiniz. Eğer sitenin tüm olanaklarından faydalanmak istiyorsanız, kayıt yaptırmayı düşünmelisiniz. Bunun için kayıt formunu kullanabilir ya da bu bağlantıya giderek kayıt işlemi hakkında daha fazla bilgi alabilirsiniz. Eğer önceden kayıt yaptırdıysanız buradan giriş yapabilirsiniz.

Sunday, March 8th 2015, 10:12pm

Old player returning

I've been gone for along time.. and I still have my level 52 fabled gear with those glyphs. I am now level 65 and trying to figure out how to actually get level 65 base gear. Maybe I'm still thinking to what it was like back in the day when allods dropped gear. I found a npc that sell green upgradable gear but at a really high cost. Is there another way to get level 65 green base gear without bankrupting myself?

Sunday, March 8th 2015, 10:36pm

Mesajlar: 185

Konum: forest moon of endor

Meslek: play allods :P

• Özel mesaj gönder

you can buiy rare reputation gear in Ferris Camp

Or lvl 65 upgredable gear from the craft guy in astral academy

Or lvl 66 enchnated gear from the loot guy in astral academy (using loot)

Sunday, March 8th 2015, 11:31pm

Blitzcriegpop explains, shortly, how to get gear.

Truth is, it's a bit more complicated this patch. There are a couple of articles that try to explain it a bit, you can find them on the main page, under "Announcements" News, or on the Guild Portal, where there is an article that contains all the links to post that explain different features of the new patch.

To give you a direct answer to your question: There is only one way to get green lvl 65 base items, and that's from the npc near the upgrade anvil in the academy. The cost might seem a lot, but considering how easy it is to get gold now, i think it's just a moderate price to pay. Not cheap, but not that expensive.

As Blitzcriegpop pointed out, you can get Rare (blue) reputation gear in the main Ferris Camp (forgot the name of the map) and that gear will let you do S1 at least.

You can also get crafted epics, which are way better than reputation blues, but also cost a lot more than lvl 65 base greens, unless you craft them yourself.

Also, welcome back to the game :D Your name seems familiar, so we might have met before :)

Sunday, March 8th 2015, 11:55pm

Monday, March 9th 2015, 12:01am

GuessItsAmber

Orta Düzey

Mesajlar: 447

Konum: In my little corner of YT so stay out of it.

Meslek: Pro Afk'r

• Özel mesaj gönder

As Blitzcriegpop pointed out, you can get Rare (blue) reputation gear in the main Ferris Camp (forgot the name of the map) and that gear will let you do S1 at least.

S2

Monday, March 9th 2015, 6:56am

S2
Have you done S2 with blue rep gear? I know for sure that you can do S1, but I wasn't sure about S2.

Monday, March 9th 2015, 9:46am

the blue rep gear sucks, the dps of those ppl is soooo low

Monday, March 9th 2015, 12:19pm

I pull 200k dps with rep gear so not that low! Can also tank in it so rep gear for s2 is fine. It is not ideal since stats are crap with anger everywhere but can still do the job.

Monday, March 9th 2015, 12:46pm

GuessItsAmber

Orta Düzey

Mesajlar: 447

Konum: In my little corner of YT so stay out of it.

Meslek: Pro Afk'r

• Özel mesaj gönder

S2
Have you done S2 with blue rep gear? I know for sure that you can do S1, but I wasn't sure about S2.
Myself personally no but everyone else in my party yes.

Monday, March 9th 2015, 3:16pm

I got the rep gear and I'm doing s2. I feel like I'm back at the beginning grinding dark carni all over again or that other dessert allod can't remember which one lol.

Benzer konular

Bu konuyu değerlendir