You are not logged in.

Smugglers Paradise Droplet of life and death

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, March 11th 2015, 10:01am

Droplet of life and death

Hello,

Is there a reason why some Main chars or reincs didn't get those?
I mean, i have 1 char with reincs and all of them received the droplets (f2p)

But on p2p, my main char didn't receive them, only reinc.

Avo.

Wednesday, March 11th 2015, 11:44am

Some people in my guild had the same problem but as far as I know they didn't receive responses from the support yet.
p2p Empire lvl 60 Paladin Bowtiful

Wednesday, March 11th 2015, 12:32pm

GuessItsAmber

Intermediate

For me on the F2P server, 1 toon filled with incarns got only 1
Another toon with a handful of incarns got only 1

I havent been on the pay server in a while to even think about seeing not to mention my incarn isnt even to asee yet.

But

I am sure it is "working as intended"

I am curious though as to if it was only 1 per set of toons or 1 per no matter if they are incarns or not.

@Zerag

Support is something you giggle at. Even if they did get an answer it would probably be something stupid like when they changed my name for having a bad word in it, me trying to get another person that took my name to get their name changed. We are working on a filter.

It seems they favor some while trying to shove it up others bums when it comes to tickets.

Rate this thread