You are not logged in.

Sunday, June 7th 2015, 10:21pm

Hello,

WFT???? y.y alguém me ajuda não consigo entrar no meu char principal!!! o suporte não responde!!!! ja enviei tiket em inglês e em Português aff

Please remember:

Quoted

The official languages of this forum are English, French, German and Turkish. Posts in any other languages will be removed.
http://en.allods.com/game/forum-rules/code-conduct

You can translate your messages with translate tools (Google translate, freetranslation etc.)

The customer support is only answering in english, french, german and turkish. You don't need to send a ticket in Portugese.
The customer support is open on working days, and working hours. You can expect an answer from tomorrow onwards.

PS : To change your forum username, go there : http://en.allods.com/user and click on "Edit" tab
you'll need to log out and log in again in order to see the change.
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

Sunday, June 7th 2015, 11:08pm

Deliah

Beginner

I have translated my post, Forgive me for writing in Portuguese !
:thumbsup:
- Paola Caroline ♫†♪ ♥

Sunday, June 7th 2015, 11:13pm

Hello,

That's ok, no worries ;).

As you can see it is a known issue we had at the previous patch (6.0). I'm sure the customer support will answer and solve it for you as fast as possible.
Allods Online Discord
----

Tuesday, June 9th 2015, 10:50pm

Tuesday, June 9th 2015, 11:32pm

Hello,

@Aminio/hmmod : your ticket number is saved, and forwarded to Community Managers.
@faridfezzeni : you need to send your ticket number to a Community Manager by private message, if you also have this issue.
Allods Online Discord
----

Wednesday, June 10th 2015, 2:10am

Okay so I haven't played in 9 months and I downloaded the update and was unable to access my main character (Ianuariatb) on my account. I have no issues accessing other characters on the same account. Weird thing I am completely unable to sign into my.com to submit a ticket. So I will post this here and try another day to get into Allods.

Wednesday, June 10th 2015, 10:12am

I am experiencing the same issue on my character Aldrassi. She is the only one of my characters that I cannot play, despite all of my characters being created pre-patch. I just submitted a ticket, and just to be sure I tried repairing my files and restarting my laptop, to no avail

Saturday, October 31st 2015, 7:03pm

Game session interrupted.

Hello,

I have a few years of playing Allods, but I never encountered this issue. Downloaded new patch, and when I tried to log in, this error came: "Game session interrupted. The login was not allowed by the server". I'v read about the problem on the forum and I can see people have this since march, but I haven't seen anything about what I can do to log back in. I would really appreciate it if you could help me with this.

Thank you!! And hope I will get an answer for this because I really enjoy the game!

Sunday, November 1st 2015, 1:38am

help, I transferred my mind that is the level up
more when I get into the character of the error log was not allowed by the serving

Sunday, November 1st 2015, 1:55am

Game session interrupted: The login was not allowed by the server
help I am also with this problem

Sunday, November 1st 2015, 9:26pm

Login problems..

Im looking to get in to the game again, however when i try to log in i get: "The login was not allowed by the server" how do i fix this? Ive patched twice and still no results.
Answers are appreciated

Ghezzal

Monday, November 2nd 2015, 5:37pm

Hello,

As stated in the beginning of this topic, the best thing to do is to send a request to the customer support.

Be very precise : is it a sudden error, or do you all come back after a long pause from the game.
Did you install a fresh new Allods Client, or did you updated from a very old version ?
Did you use the Allods launcher to make this update or the MyGames launcher ?
etc.
Allods Online Discord
----

Monday, November 2nd 2015, 10:45pm

Can't get to my toons!

When I try to log in some of my older chars, I get the message "Game Session Interrupted: Login not allowed by server" I can only log in about 4 of my most recently used chars. They are all on the same account on New Frontier and I've never been banned or had any problems with them. Any ideas before I send a ticket?

Monday, November 2nd 2015, 10:47pm

Can't get to my toons!

When I try to log in some of my older chars, I get the message "Game
Session Interrupted: Login not allowed by server" I can only log in
about 4 of my most recently used chars. They are all on the same account
on New Frontier and I've never been banned or had any problems with
them. Any ideas before I send a ticket?