You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, March 11th 2015, 4:53pm

Old player, maybe coming back

I used to play a healer a long time ago on the NA Tensess server, left before server merges. My char was named Invoid, i was in Valiance, if there's still anyone around from those days xD.

My question before i activate mt p2p sub, is about the state of healers, i understand summoners and wardens can heal now? are those viable heals in high level allods/raids? If so, could i get a brief summary of what these healer classes specialize? in terms of mechanics and what each one is best at specific types of healing, healing over time, single target heals, aoe, etc... This is mostly for PVE, dont really care about pvp until i get more into all these new changes. Ty for your time, if you decide to respond xD

PS: since i played a priest before, i'm more interested in the other healing classes, dont want to play the same class again.

Wednesday, March 11th 2015, 5:27pm

IAmGroot

Professional

PS: since i played a priest before, i'm more interested in the other healing classes, dont want to play the same class again.
Go summy.
Summy is absolutely BEYOND broken. They are the top healing class and can also top the DPS meter...IN HEAL SPEC.
Also, I do not remember you (My old name was HClftw) however, I do know Rozetri is around (but he, like myself, plays on the f2p server).

Wednesday, March 11th 2015, 5:44pm

I used to play a healer a long time ago on the NA Tensess server, left before server merges. My char was named Invoid, i was in Valiance, if there's still anyone around from those days xD.

yea tri is in f2p. ghost, macmillan, and me (knova) are in the p2p atm :)

Wednesday, March 11th 2015, 5:55pm

yea tri is in f2p. ghost, macmillan, and me (knova) are in the p2p atm :)
nice, you guys in league or imp?

Wednesday, March 11th 2015, 6:08pm

Ghost

Trainee

Invoiddd it's great to see you again <3

Warden healing is moderate. I've heard people complain about having to manage stacks (similar to summy blood) and the pet's energy, otherwise it seems fairly simple.
Summy healing is high. They don't really seem to have any cons... except maybe controlling the lurker + squishiness.
Priest healing is moderate. They've been buffed and will be buffed again next patch, but the biggest problem you're going to deal with is mana. Literally oom every other pull, regardless of how well you manage your skills.

So take your pick. If you don't mind the lurker and the squishy, highly recommend summy. ;o

PS - we're on league.

Thursday, March 12th 2015, 5:39pm

> Skyforge NA | Lucas Valorin | Gunner

Someone made a major investment in skyforge ^^

ps. Hi Invoid :D

Thursday, March 12th 2015, 6:20pm

I wouldn't call 65€ a major investment :)

Hey, Rassar :)

Thursday, March 12th 2015, 6:27pm

I wouldn't call 65€ a major investment :)

Hey, Rassar :)
Just to get into a closed beta and additional classes. Allods closed beta everything was free :)

Thursday, March 12th 2015, 6:36pm

It's not just that :) Closed Beta access, those two classes are unlocked at the beggining (so they don't have to unlock them by progressing another class) and they also get in-game currency, a piece of gear, costumes and a mount (for the 65€ pack). The mount and the costumes will not be available trought other means.

Thursday, March 12th 2015, 7:15pm

Ghost

Trainee

And, imo, the founder's pack was worth it. I love the game. Way more than I thought I would, in fact. But I'm sure it's not for everyone. ^^

You can get free beta access just by applying through the website or participating in events. That's how a lot of my friends got access. :^)

But let's keep this on topic.

Rate this thread