You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, March 13th 2015, 2:14pm

I guess it's cool and all, but I don't think it's such a great idea. Seems... idk.. too much.

Friday, March 13th 2015, 2:25pm

Friday, March 13th 2015, 3:10pm

IAmGroot

Professional

[Excitement Intensifies]

Except it's another STUPID EFFING TIMED ITEM YOU JERKS.

Friday, March 13th 2015, 4:21pm

Friday, March 13th 2015, 4:29pm

but mooooment is this a 180 days item again ?! not really right? -.-

Friday, March 13th 2015, 9:36pm

even the frozen one is temporary? it seems...
the economical version of this is to make a reincarnation on every class and level it to max :P

Friday, March 13th 2015, 9:51pm

not really cuz i want max gear chars :P

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Bluescarlet" (Mar 13th 2015, 10:06pm)

Saturday, March 14th 2015, 12:19am

It doesn't say anything about the things in your bank being reset, and stuff are character bound. I mean you're not reaaaalllly changing your character, just sort of.

Saturday, March 14th 2015, 1:12pm

hhh
each 10 mins new class

whatever
there are 3 type

1- same at AH one use
2- u can change any time u want until 180 gone(not sure from 180d) but 1 class only so u need 2 from this or more(fable)

3 u can change to any class any time u want whatever class should be get 5 from smae this http://allods.mail.ru/images/news/IMTran…r2PartRelic.png
to get http://allods.mail.ru/images/news/IMTransmutator2Relic.png
I am not sure it is 180 days or not but I think it is permanent

my opinion is too bad this thing .... there is will not be any professional class u just convert to any op class + maybe going to bad balance \\\\

srry about bad English ..

sya

Saturday, March 14th 2015, 1:56pm

[Excitement Intensifies]

Except it's another STUPID EFFING TIMED ITEM YOU JERKS.

one of them is permanent i believe

Saturday, March 14th 2015, 4:28pm

when its permanent i gonna get it :D i mean with it you can freely change your equip any time you want which is awesome O.o

Saturday, March 14th 2015, 5:35pm

when its permanent i gonna get it :D i mean with it you can freely change your equip any time you want which is awesome O.o

++ definitely its awesome then :)
and yes, the chars are not beeing geared then is the disadvantage of the reincarnation-method
other advantages of this item will be no need to re-finish raids / greatness etc or buy the instant-finish item

and there will be a free race-change every time? and change of gearset... i guess this item is definitely worth

also, i guess no one will buy coremorperhs any more then if it is permanent :P

additional: price will be very interesting, will it be similar to all reincs or much cheaper / more expensive...?
10 classes -> 9 reincarnations, 1 is free ->825 x8 = 6600 BC, as a reference

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" (Mar 14th 2015, 6:11pm)

Saturday, March 14th 2015, 6:17pm

Saturday, March 14th 2015, 6:47pm

End of Allods!!
P2P Server is doing just fine :) We don't have to worry about new items like this.

Saturday, March 14th 2015, 9:59pm

Monday, March 16th 2015, 10:04am

Quinz

Intermediate

Wow, they're really going more and more for the Skyforge concept (the new mmorpg developed by Allods Team). In Skyforge you can change class whenever you want as well and still keep your gear and progress. You create one character which you can play as all classes.

The changes to the stats system are the same as in Skyforge, with some names like Proficiency, Vigor, Stamina etc. being the same as in Skyforge as well.

A Gunner class, Skyforge got it.

etc. etc.

However, I like the idea of being able to change class and race freely and keep the same level and still have the gear of the corresponding quality. This would make the Reincarnation system totally useless of course, but I think this is a better system. It's a lot better for casual/core gamers that don't have as much time to play as hardcore gamers, because if you feel like changing class you can still keep your progress and not have to start over on a new class.

Hope this will come to the EU version soon!
“If you want to conquer fear, don't sit home and think about it. Go out and get busy.”
-Dale Carnegie

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”
-Bernard M. Baruch

Monday, March 16th 2015, 11:29am

reincarnations will still have some advantages, like beeing able to additionally participate in AOD or do daily quests again with them, having more space in bank deposit, beeing anonymous on another char, reincarnation skills etc

its a clever move they bring this since its in skyforge, so ppl dont say "allods is silly it has no instant classchange"
instead of this they just implement a nice feature... :)

Monday, March 16th 2015, 1:05pm

It's not a feature since it will be accessible only for an extremely small part of the community (like the buid switch item).

I would love to see a feature like that but they choose once again to make people pay for the lack of class balancing... that's pretty sad...

Monday, March 16th 2015, 4:21pm

Gramarye

Professional

Why u guse like the idea of just another fucked up op cs-item???

Rate this thread