You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, March 13th 2015, 4:07pm

Willing to return back to the game

Hi, I was a player from the US server Nezeb who then became Sihal i think,

Is it still possible for my characters to be transfered to the EU server? I could give a lot of details about my US account password character names screenshots etc...

Thanks!

Friday, March 13th 2015, 4:15pm

Hello,

If you haven't done it yet, you'll have to transfer your old Allods' gPotato/Webzen account to a new My.Com account in order to get you characters back. It may take a while, as it requires sending a request to Customer Support :
http://support.my.com/games/kbPage/54?code=en_US

It is not an "instant" move, it will take several days in order to get your characters back. You'll need to be very patient.

Welcome back, have fun :).

PS : more informations here (and it's more about 10+ working days than 4/5 working days at the moment).
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

Friday, March 13th 2015, 4:17pm

IAmGroot

Professional

Is it still possible for my characters to be transfered to the EU server? I could give a lot of details about my US account password character names screenshots etc...

Thanks!

OMFG IT'S ARTO!!!!!!! ME AND SAINT WERE JUST TALKING ABOUT YOU AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Yes, you can transfer servers, but it takes a long time unfortunately.
Cyer has been waiting 16 days now and hasn't gotten a response.
I know others that have waited 42 days for a ticket to be answered.
However, YES, EVENTUALLY...you can be transferred.
I'll see you in game next month if you're patient enough!!!
Ooooo I am so excited.

(This is HClftw)

Friday, March 13th 2015, 4:21pm

PS : more informations here (and it's more about 10+ working days than 4/5 working days at the moment).
10 working days? HAHAHAHAHA I know several people who have had tickets in for over a month, so you have to be VERY VERY patient and hopefully not want to play anytime soon :D

@Gladia, when players are looking to return to the game you should be careful about your information. Starting off with misinformation may make them not want to come back at all :)

On a side note.... Hey there Art, nice to see you again :) I hope to see you in game soon!

Friday, March 13th 2015, 4:34pm

Thanks for the fast reply!

I sent a ticket with tons of screenshots. I had troubles naming my reincarnations though. I'm not 100% sure of the names, i hope they'll be able to recover them all (a pally, a mage and a warden).

Can't wait to venture into the magnificient allods world again. Been listening to the awesome game soundtrack on youtube. Brings back so much good memories.

Friday, March 13th 2015, 4:37pm

Thanks!

OMFG IT'S ARTO!!!!!!! ME AND SAINT WERE JUST TALKING ABOUT YOU AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Yes, you can transfer servers, but it takes a long time unfortunately.
Cyer has been waiting 16 days now and hasn't gotten a response.
I know others that have waited 42 days for a ticket to be answered.
However, YES, EVENTUALLY...you can be transferred.
I'll see you in game next month if you're patient enough!!!
Ooooo I am so excited.

(This is HClftw)
Hola HCL!

Good to see a known face in here! Cyer is trying to get back as well? Hahah thats funny he seemed pretty bored with the game when he left for Wildstar i think. Can't blame him, allods is such a good game!

Ill be patient enough. Right now im playing path of exile. Great game but i miss the mmorpg genre!

Oh and tell SAintleigh I say hi!

Friday, March 13th 2015, 4:38pm

10 working days? HAHAHAHAHA I know several people who have had tickets in for over a month, so you have to be VERY VERY patient and hopefully not want to play anytime soon :D

@Gladia, when players are looking to return to the game you should be careful about your information. Starting off with misinformation may make them not want to come back at all :)

On a side note.... Hey there Art, nice to see you again :) I hope to see you in game soon!
Wazzap tendo!

Friday, March 13th 2015, 4:43pm

Thanks for the fast reply!

I sent a ticket with tons of screenshots. I had troubles naming my reincarnations though. I'm not 100% sure of the names, i hope they'll be able to recover them all (a pally, a mage and a warden).

Can't wait to venture into the magnificient allods world again. Been listening to the awesome game soundtrack on youtube. Brings back so much good memories.
Good to hear! Screenshots def help the process, so good luck bud and hope to see you in game soon! :)