You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, March 13th 2015, 8:49pm

Mapz

Trainee

• "Mapz" started this thread

Question about pridens

Seeing the chance for some proper trolling, i feel the urge to know what happens when pridens use world chat or whispers before getting to choose a faction. Are they able to communicate with both factions or with none of them? Thanks in advance for your replies

Friday, March 13th 2015, 9:31pm

cant use whisper

guess they cant worldshout (or its only for neutral priden then)

cant even add friends, says somthing like "choose faction 1st"

Saturday, March 14th 2015, 12:06am

Rinoa

Beginner

You can whisper to anyone in the zone but you can't whisper to someone who isn't (if you try, it says different faction or something). You can whisper also to opposite faction here. It is also possible to trade stuff or be in party (with same/opposite faction). Never tried world chat but I don't think I have seen any world chat shout there, so it might be disabled but I'm really not sure.
Also, while it's impossible to write people who are not in the zone, you can send them mail through a mailman anyway (lol), but only to people from your faction. No idea how is this for non-reincs oO. And yeah you can't open friend list/ignore list at all until you get out of the zone.