Vous n’êtes pas connecté.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

14. 03. 2015, 00:18

Senpai

Disciple

• "Senpai" has been banned
  • "Senpai" started this thread

Travail: Allods Nolife

• Envoyer un message privé

Skirmish Times

So to save a long post about how the population is spread thin and the lack of skirmishes and something needs to happen about it. I will ask if people from Avarice and Utopie can post a time frame when most of their active players are online and are willing to Que WH/DF or TC for a certain amount of time I'd say atleast 1-3 hrs that gives a good amount of skirmishes for most people to start gaining emblems and amalgam.

Void is currently 90% NA and most people work during the days so for us the weekends are really good for a bulk of us to que anywhere from 10am to 10pm PST during the week majority of our players are work but few are here so the times for us would be like 8pm - 10pm+ but those who like I said dont work could still make the 10am-10pm ques. I would really like you guys to respond to this. It would help us get more then just PVE content going Ik a few people would really like this for gold, amalgam and to slowly work for their battleground rubies.
KAPPA

14. 03. 2015, 05:29

During the week we can go from 5 - 7 PM CET, and on Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday from 10 - 12ish PM CET. On weekends maybe since 2 - 7 PM CET and on Sundays after Domi. On all days from 7 - 10 PM CET some people can sign up when they're not in AS.

There's just so much to do with dailies, in game events, and raids.
Fiddler - Bard - Avarice
Kulha - Warrior - Avarice

Noter cette discussion