You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, March 14th 2015, 1:14pm

Die Antwoord

Intermediate

• "Die Antwoord" started this thread

Cant buy time for my account....

I got 2000 crystals on my account then I try to hit buy 30 days for 1k but when I hit ok this pops up

"Insufficient Crystals at your ingame account. Please, top up your account: http://en.allods.com/billing"

but theres 2k crystals on my F2P toon right now so yeah I dont know why its saying that.
Smugglers Paradise

Saturday, March 14th 2015, 5:07pm

It looks like you aren't the only one... A guy named Nebeski in the other thread is having the same problem. It could be an issue that just happened today?

This is how they helped kill the p2p server the first time... their system being broken and not letting people resub. It better get fixed!! I think my wifes account also expires today. I hope she doesn't have this issue or its fixed.

Saturday, March 14th 2015, 6:42pm

Songa

Beginner

Same issue here. 2100 crystals on F2P toon, unable to subscribe. Surprise.

Noire, 65 "World's Okayest" Healer [Smuggler's Paradise] [League] [Void]

Saturday, March 14th 2015, 6:43pm

Cannot resub despite enough crystals.... please fix this asap..

Saturday, March 14th 2015, 8:33pm

for me it helped like this .. log on f2p server -> hit cash shop open - > then open subs pay page. and pay time.
I'm undisputed king in my own realm
Rospaseta - F2P - deactive
Rosbian -P2P - deactive

Saturday, March 14th 2015, 9:41pm

still does not work for me, please explain in more detail? may just have to wait :(

Sunday, March 15th 2015, 4:49am

Senpai

Intermediate

• "Senpai" has been banned

Webzen is that you?
KAPPA

Sunday, March 15th 2015, 6:12am

well i farmed on f2p 2100 crystals then when game time ended and new patch came i tried bought that 3month gaming time. At first it didn't work reported that "insufficient Crystal at your account, please top-up account". Then i logged on F2P to check did i lost those crystals or not. Opened cash shop on game, first it shows 0 to me then i closed it and re-open and there was now that 2100 crystals. Then i open web browser, game still online, went subscription page and bought that 3month gaming time got 1 extra month. if bought those crystal real cash you can get that 180 days, atleast said that red message on it. Now i logout on f2p and tried to switch to p2p it said "no gaming time" relaunched game and tadaa..there is 4month to play.
I'm undisputed king in my own realm
Rospaseta - F2P - deactive
Rosbian -P2P - deactive

Sunday, March 15th 2015, 2:56pm

sweet thanks alot, but I also dont see the crystals that have been topped

Sunday, March 15th 2015, 3:03pm

na

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Ayurox" (Mar 15th 2015, 4:00pm)

Sunday, March 15th 2015, 6:19pm

I'm having the same exact problem. I opened a support ticket last night but so far there is no reply.
I tried to subscribe while having the game open with a f2p toon in-game, it didn't work.

edit:
In this thread about someone having the same problem, http://en.allods.com/forum/index.php?pag…54706#post54706 , a mod replied with "atm we have some problems with the top up for the sub server! We have fast forward the problems to the Devs."
trying to pay for a sub.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Applecart" (Mar 15th 2015, 8:09pm)

Monday, March 16th 2015, 7:06am

the problem is really getting frustrated how long its still gonna last till they fix this ... ?

Monday, March 16th 2015, 7:18am

Songa

Beginner

Noire, 65 "World's Okayest" Healer [Smuggler's Paradise] [League] [Void]

Monday, March 16th 2015, 10:49am

seriously working on my nervs this problem and waiting

Monday, March 16th 2015, 11:27am

Reira

French Community Manager

Hello,

Thanks for reporting this issue. We are currently investigating and we will get back to you as soon as we get an update on the matter.

Regards,
Reira

Allods Europe CM Lead | Contacter notre service d'assistance

Monday, March 16th 2015, 1:49pm

Should work now I just bought 3 months for myself :)

Monday, March 16th 2015, 11:49pm

After I read Ayurox's post I tried and it worked for me. I made a character on the sub server already.
trying to pay for a sub.

Tuesday, March 17th 2015, 4:56pm

Reira

French Community Manager

Hello,

I have good news: the issue should now be resolved. If you happen to encounter that problem again, please write a ticket to our support team and send me a PM with your ticket number so I can escalate it as soon as possible.

Thanks for your patience!

Regards,
Reira

Allods Europe CM Lead | Contacter notre service d'assistance

Thursday, March 19th 2015, 7:24pm

Well, if there was a fix, it doesn't work for me.

Avo.

Friday, March 20th 2015, 2:58am

Rate this thread