Vous n’êtes pas connecté.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

24. 03. 2014, 14:21

Leveling Feels Reeeally Slow?

Or is it only me?

I keep doing alot of tedious pickup/kill 10-20 item/mob quests and barely get any exp from them..

Just to note; these are regular quests, not the repeatable quests.

24. 03. 2014, 14:27

Hello,

You posted this thread on the French forums, so I'll move it to the English section :)

Regards,
Reira

Allods Europe CM Lead | Contacter notre service d'assistance

24. 03. 2014, 16:03

Same for me. I just returned to my lvl 36 character. I get around 500 exp for lvl 37 quests, and need 140k exp to level. So i basically have to do ~300 quests. How am i supposed to keep up with the level of the Zones then?

24. 03. 2014, 16:36

machopi

Débutant

Travail: Full time cheeky cunt

• Envoyer un message privé

Same for me. I just returned to my lvl 36 character. I get around 500 exp for lvl 37 quests, and need 140k exp to level. So i basically have to do ~300 quests. How am i supposed to keep up with the level of the Zones then?

You're supposed to buy XP scrolls, this is heart of the wallet after all.

24. 03. 2014, 16:56

Are you guys doing just repeatable quests? They are very much smaller in XP than the world mystery quests and important quests.

But yes, the mid-upper 30s felt slow for me as well. Persist, for it gets better once you get to level 40 or so.

Oh, and kill anything and everything you meet, the highest level mobs you can manage (to get the most XP from them). Do the Anthropologist quests. (In most zones, one of these is "Kill 50 (or 100, or 125) of these critters", giving lots of XP for the slaughter itself, plus the quest on top. I do wonder just what sort of anthropologists they are, always asking you to commit a kind of genocide.)
Now f2p 60 Xadaganian summy with 60/60/60 tailor/weaponsmith/alchemist, bleah gear, 555/555 runes
Now p2p 28 Xadaganian avenger with 20 weaponsmith
I'm on an extended break from Allods at the moment, but I'm lurking here to keep up with what's happening. From the looks of things in 5.0.02, I'm better off where I am.

24. 03. 2014, 17:20

Do goblinball all the time and buy exp tokens with the rewards. Not only you'll get exp, but you won't be a goblinball noob at level 60. That thing is extremely rewarding all the time.
Colin Quinn Recipe for success/dinner. 1/2 cup of brass you know whats, a tablespoon of I don't give a care, and a pound of get off my back, jack!

24. 03. 2014, 18:42

Do goblinball all the time and buy exp tokens with the rewards. Not only you'll get exp, but you won't be a goblinball noob at level 60. That thing is extremely rewarding all the time.
I'm gonna be looking into that.

24. 03. 2014, 21:35

Lyrrea

Débutant

This. Goblinball Exp is extremely helpful from the mid 30s to about 40ish. Once you reach 40 and get to head to Gipat all your exp troubles will be over and done with. :)

24. 03. 2014, 21:47

This. Goblinball Exp is extremely helpful from the mid 30s to about 40ish. Once you reach 40 and get to head to Gipat all your exp troubles will be over and done with. :)
Until you reach lvl 59, then you have much fun grinding rabbits.

24. 03. 2014, 23:11

Does this work with P2P Server aswell ?
Drakeos - Empire Engineer

25. 03. 2014, 04:35

Lyrrea

Débutant

Until you reach lvl 59, then you have much fun grinding rabbits.

Got 3 toons to 60, and tbh, didn't grind at 59 on any of them. o_o

25. 03. 2014, 05:07

guys there are new items called marks of fate u get them for the number of exp u get so u can use them to get exp from some quest like pick flowers that normally don't give u exp it maybe takes u 10k marks taht currespond to 1k exp do goblin ball and wh if u get invites and farm instances with mercs make them twice maybe so u get some boost exp and marks ^^

PS: on P2P everything is more easier 30 % exp u can lvl up rly fast like 2 days and lvl 40 and after it is again easier to questing not so boring and more rewarding
F2P(P2W) Murtalhas - Warden lvl 60 - imps
P2P (subs) Murtalhas - Mage lvl 60 - league

Discussions similaires

Noter cette discussion