You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, March 24th 2014, 2:35pm

Rare insignia and epic insignias?

Any 1 know how this work? can we changed stats on astral gear? i tryed to use and it didnt worked . and does it work on the epics we craft? open discuss please :-p

Monday, March 24th 2014, 3:22pm

mikha

Beginner

I'm not sure at 100% but should work like this:
rare astral gear has a 3rd stat in them that can be changed.
For example a wand can have:
2 main stats (vigor + stamina)
2 secondary stats (proficiency + vitality for example)
1 additional stat with a low value (like anger)

This last one can be changed using an Insignia.
You can use Rare Insignia on Rare items, Epic Insignia on Epic...and so on. Obviously you can't use Rare on Epic.

You can use them only on astral gear and not on lower level gear like crafted or reputation.

I'm not sure if you can change an offensive stat like Anger in a defensive like Willpower.
Mikhailo // Summoner // Empire

Monday, March 24th 2014, 3:22pm

Artuditu

Trainee

Tested today.
After you upgrade your lv60 item from Uncommon to Rare (for rare insignias) it receives one additional stat. For example: my Wand of Profficiency gained +0,71 Anger. And it is this stat that can be changed with Insignias.
There is no limit as to how many times you can change this stat.

The only limitation is that the items that have bigger bonus for offensive stat (for example Wands) receive additional offensive stat (Anger on Wand of Profficiency) while items with bigger bonus for defensive stat (for example Rings) receive additional defensive stat (Bloodlust on Ring of Vitality).

Monday, March 24th 2014, 3:23pm

Artuditu

Trainee

I'm not sure if you can change an offensive stat like Anger in a defensive like Willpower.
Nah, you can only change offensive stat into another offensive one.

Monday, March 24th 2014, 7:47pm

mikha

Beginner

Good to know :D thank u R2
Mikhailo // Summoner // Empire